3 years maintenance , if the parts is broken unartificial within 8 months , we will send a new one
A shockwave is defined as a wave with a rapid increase of increase of pressure within a very short time and then having a gradual decrease of pressure with a small negative pressure phase. Shockwave is aimed at the affected areas that are the source of chronic pain. The influence of the shockwaves causes to the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization. The after-effect is relief from the pain. Shockwave has the following effects: (1) Cellular: Increase in cell membrane transmittance by improving ionic channels activity, stimulation of cell division, stimulation of cellular cytokines production.
(2) Reproduction of vessels in the area of tendons and muscles: Improvement of blood circulation, increase in concentration of growth factor beta .
(3) Effect on nitrogen oxide system: Bone healing and remodelling.
(4) Improvement of micro-circulation and metabolism.
(5) Dissolution of calcified fibroblasts. (6) Supports the production of collagen. (7) Reduction in tissue tension. (8) Analgesic effect.
1.Tennis elbow Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the lateral elbow 2.Shoulder pain with or without calcification Painful limitation of shoulder movement 3.Golfer’s elbow Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the medial elbow 4.Bursitis trochanterica Painful periostitis of the hip 5.Patella tip syndrome Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain 6.Tibial edge syndrome Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain 7.Achillodynia Painful irritation of the achilles tendon 8.Painful heel Painful,mostly chronic inflammation of the heel 9.Inflammation of the tendon attachment Painful inflammation of tendon attachments due to overexertion or improper strain,or due to degenerative processes 10.Acupuncture points Pain therapy through that treatment of acupuncture points 11.Painful trigger points Acute and chronic pain in the back,shoulder,neck,etc.due to permanently shortened and thickened muscles .
Packaging & Shipping
Beijing AS beauty Co., Ltd is located in Beijing , China . Developing and produce beauty equipment with 7 years export experience . doing business with friends from all over the world sincerity. In 2008, allocated the Institute of China for light-based laser. In 2010, set up Technology (China) Co., Ltd with more than 3000m2 manufacturing facility. In 2013, launched the diode laser and unique cooling tip .
Sample Service : we would like to offer a sample with a low price . OEM Service : Add screen printing on the device , or show your logo on screen Warranty Service : 3 years warranty , life long technical support , Training : Instruction book , picture , video and on line training .
There are 6 workshop in our factory , they are divided in four parts : Raw material , Assembling , Test , Package .
1, How about the quality ? We have a team of QC to ensure quality , machine will be tested the whole day before shipping .
2. Do you have warranty? Yes, we have. 8 Months free replacement warranty for spare parts(not including consumables),
3 years maintenance .
3. How is your after-sale service? We have a professional technical team. If there is any problems occur, you just need to contact us by email, telephone or on-line chat. Then we will help you slove the problems immediately.
4. Will you teach how to use the machine? Yes, we can provide a complete user manual or the video for instruction , and 24 hours online service .
5. How about the shipment? The machine will be shipped within 3-5 working days after received payment . Shipping way : by DHL , TNT, Fedex, EMS , Air cargo ,
6. Which payment term do you accept ? T/T , Western Union , Money Gram , Credit card .
7. Do you have OEM service? Yes, ODM/OEM service are available here. We can make some changes on machine according to client's requirement,