2017 New Arrival Halloween Latex Lion Mask Animal Full Head Mask
Size: FREE SIZE for Adult
Colour: Muliti Colors
Material: Eco-friendly Latex
Occassion: Masquerade Parties, Gifts, Costume Parties, Carnival, Christmas, Easter, New Years Eve Party, Easter, Halloween, Movie and TV performance etc;
Packaging & Shipping
1pc/polybag; 100 pcs/box
Carton size : 55cm*35cm*45cm
1.Competitive Price can be offered as we are the manufacturer;
2.Low MOQ can be supported;
3.High Quality can be controlled;
4.OEM/ODM is welcome as we have proffessional developing department;
5.Fast Delivery can be offered;
6.Our latex material has passed the certificate;
1. Q: Can you provide free sample?
A: Yes, we can provide existing sample for free, but freight will be on your side. For customized sample, we will charge sample fee; after place order, we will refund the sample fee.
2. Q: What's your MOQ? A: At the beginning, we would like to support our customers' business of small quantity. So for items in stock, 1 piece is accepted; for customized order, it depends on the items.
3. Q: What is your delivery time? A: Generally 7-40 days after payment, it depends on the products & quantity.
4. Q: What’s the payment term. A: Payment by western union or Alibaba escrow, T/T 30% deposit before production and 70% balance for bulk order before shipment. We also accept B/L or Trade Assurance through Alibaba.
5. Q:How do I care for these masks once i get it? A:Keep them on a wigstand, or something roughly head-shaped. Keep them out of heat. Keep them out of sunlight and flourescent lighting. If the mask becomes distorted (remember latex is a natural product) use a blowdrier on the low-heat setting. Store covered in plastic, or in a sealed display case.
6. Q:What is the best way to clean a latex mask? A:Never clean a latex mask with anything based on petroleum, even petroleum jelly. Instead, use a hand or facial cream once in a while. To clean, rinse with warm, soapy water. Masks get dirty quickly.
7. Q:What if it doesn't fit? A:If it is too loose, you can glue some new and unused sponges into the inside using rubber cement or silicone bathtub caulk. If it is too tight, you might consider slitting the back. However, it is very rare that a mask is too tight as the artists design their pieces with wearability in mind.