good choice for brand promotion with low cost webkey
You can choose any way for delivery, such as DHL, UPS, TNT and so on.
100% T/T for small payment and 30% advanced prepayment; and the rest 70%
should pay before the delivery of the goods for big payment
Packaging & Shipping
1000pcs USB Card Webkey/CTN (Customize) CTN Size: 25*35*55 CM (Customize) Packing Way: Plastic Box, Tin Box, Paper Box, PP Box, Blister, Poly Bag Packing Box: Customize Label on the Carton: Customize We can do the packing as Customer's need.
Sample within 1-3 days,order within 5-6 days
1.USB CardWebkey Sample
1.For generic model,we can send free sample to test if buyer's quantity reach 500pcs.
2.For customized sample,we will charge sample fee USD15-USD25.The sample fee will be refunded to buyers after order placed.
3.Shipping cost of sample shall be borne by buyers.
4.Sample will be sent in 3 days.
2.Customized Webkey service
1.Customized logo printing.
2.Customized packing box.
3.Customized 2D,3D usb.
3.After sale service
Warranty: 1 year.If there is any problem with our products in guarantee time,Buyers can send us picture as evidence or send them back,we will send new usb to you soon.
Plastic USB Webkey ,Plastic USB Webkey
1. Professional Free Design usb webkey
5.Free Sample. usb webkey
6.Door to Door Service
Our company Established in 1999, Shenzhen Newpinkie technology Co., Ltd. is a professional printing product manufacturer and exporter in China. Our business covers a wide range of products in the printing industry, such as various labels & stickers, hangtags, licenses, color boxes and books,Paper Webkey, USB Webkey, Plastic USB Webkey, USB Card .
We have been certified in fulfilling the requirement of ISO9001 in the production and distribution of printing products. Our well equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production meet the most critical customers. So, our sales network reaches the market in Singapore, Ukraine, the USA, Canada and Finland.
Our aim is to help customers be more competitive in the global market by providing good quality, high reliability and competitive cost. Seek printing products, Seek Newpinkie.
1. What's your MOQ? Plastic USB Webkey Card
Re: First order(samples order)
Reorder: 50pcs. (we support mix wholesale, but each model should not less than 10pcs)
2. Can I print my brand or company LOGO on the USB Webkey? what's the MOQ?
Re: of course we can print your LOGO on the USB Webkey,we can offer free printing LOGO if the order over 500pcs.Please send me enquires to ask more if you only want print 50 or 100pcs Plastic USB Webkey .
3. Can I do my own design package box?
Re: yes. and we can help you to design it, we have professional designer.
4. How to choose the shipping ways?
Re: less than 1000pcs, we will recommand you to send it by Express.(UPS/FEDEX/DHL)more than 1000pcs, you can consider of shipping it by sea,if you need it urgently, then choose Express(UPS/FEDEX/DHL), or you can send it by sea, which can save much.