1. Diversity of materials - We produce over 20 types of 3D filaments, more new filaments are under development. 2. Top quality - 100% virgin raw material; high precision: Diameter tolerance +/- 0.02mm; great printing performance; good package and storage; 3. Competitive price - Original manufacturing 4. Fast shipping - Large stock and high production capacity, short lead time, 5. Order processing flexibly - Customization and OEM are acceptable
6. Compatible with most FDM 3D printers in the market
7. Professional manufacture specialized on 3d printer and filament for more than 4 years experiences.
Shenzhen Salon Technologies Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise, with the corporate culture:" Technologies Beautify Life". Salon covers 10,000 square meters of standardized plant with production capacity of 300,000 to 500,000 units. We have 300 employees, including Dr. 2, 10 postgraduates and 20 engineers. Exported to more than 70 countries with overseas warehouse in many countries. Salon 3D printer kits have obtained CE, FCC, RoHs, PSE and other international certificates.
We dedicated to produce high quality 3D Printer and 3D printer filament to our customers all over the world. 3D Printer - Anet and Sinis 3D Printer 3D Filaments - PLA ABS HIPS Wood Flexible Nylon PETG PVA PC Conductive Carbon Fiber More new products are under development.
Welcome to visit our factory whenever you like!
Packing & Delivery
1kg/spool Gross weight:1.3KG
8box/carton Gross weight: 11.3KG
1.We will ship the items after the payment is reached; 2.We can ship to you by UPS/DHL/TNT/EMS/Fede. Pls contact us directly and we will use your preferred ways. 3.Goods will be sent out soon, within 1-3 days; 4. During holiday season, if you have not received goods over sheduled time, we would help to track it and reply you! 5.Any import fees or charges are the buyer's responsibility.
1) Are you a manufacturer or just trade company? A: We are Alibaba onsite verified manufacturer, welcome to our company and factory.
2) Filament not extruding properly? A: Check the type of filament you're working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
3) How do I store my filament? A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It's recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
4) Is your filament tangled? A: Check that the spool is spinning smoothly on the mount.
5) Is the nozzle clogged? A: Run the Load script from the onboard menus. Observe the plastic as it emerges from the nozzle. Does it drop straight down, or curl up toward the extruder? If it curls back up toward the extruder, the nozzle may be partially clogged.