2019 Gold Velvet 4 Pieces Ladies Pajamas Sets Women'S Sexy Lace Robe Pajamas Women Cotton Sleepwear Kit Sleeveless Nightwear

  • 100 - 499 Pieces
    $23.50
  • 500 - 999 Pieces
    $22.50
  • >=1000 Pieces
    $21.50
Size:
M L XL
Color:
Samples:
M ,
$30.00 /Piece | 1 Piece (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 500 501 - 1000 1001 - 2000 >2000
Est. Time(days) 10 15 20 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Pieces) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Pattern Type:
Solid
Collar:
V-neck
Closure Type:
Drawstring
Length:
Full Length
Season:
Autumn, Spring, Winter, spring autumn winter
Sleeve Length(cm):
Full
7 days sample order lead time:
Support
Supply Type:
In-Stock Items
Material:
Polyamide
Fabric Type:
Velvet
Technics:
YARN DYED
Feature:
QUICK DRY, Thermal, Breathable, Plus Size
Place of Origin:
Other Country
Model Number:
wp20190321
Available Quantity:
10000
Item Type:
Pajamas
Product Name:
2019 Gold Velvet 4 Pieces Ladies Pajamas Sets Women'S Sexy
Style:
Long Sleeve
Keywords:
pajamas
Type:
Home Wearing Clothes
Fabric:
velvet
OEM:
accept
MOQ:
100 Pcs
Size:
Customized Size
Sample:
Sample Availabe
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
2019 Gold Velvet 4 Pieces ladies Pajamas Sets Women's Sexy Lace Robe Pajamas Sleepwear Kit Sleeveless Nightwear packed by polybag, one pc per polybag, then fill into box.
Port
Shenzhen,Shanghai,Guangzhou,Ningbo
Picture Example:
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 500 501 - 1000 1001 - 2000 >2000
Est. Time(days) 10 15 20 To be negotiated
Video Description

2019 Gold Velvet 4 Pieces Ladies Pajamas Sets Women'S Sexy Lace Robe Pajamas Women Cotton Sleepwear Kit Sleeveless Nightwear

 

Product Description

Product Type:
2019 Gold Velvet 4 Pieces ladies Pajamas Sets Women's Sexy Lace Robe Pajamas Sleepwear Kit Sleeveless Nightwear
Color:
Custom colors from Pantong Number as your demand.
Materials:
velvet
Size:
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, Custom Size As request
Feature:
Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size
Minimum Quantity:
100 pcs.
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Label:
Custom Private Label.
Package:
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
Delivery Time:
30-60 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Price:
Factory reasonable price , no middle price .
Payment:
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight