2019 Hot Romper Knitting Women Sleepwear Adult Onesie Pajama

  • 2-499 Pieces
    $8.79
    $12.56
  • 500-1999 Pieces
    $7.98
    $11.40
  • >=2000 Pieces
    $7.49
    $10.70
30% OFF Discount ends in : : :
Size:
S M L XL
Color:
Red Sweets
$8.79
- +
available
Lemon
$8.79
- +
available
Cosmetic
$8.79
- +
available
All 5 Options
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
15 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Pieces) Less
Samples: $50.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Contact Supplier
Samples - $50.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Loading... Add To Cart
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Pattern Type:
Print
Collar:
V-neck
Closure Type:
Button Fly
Length:
Shorts
Season:
Autumn, Spring, Winter
Sleeve Length(cm):
Full
Supply Type:
In-Stock Items
Available Quantity:
700
Material:
100% Polyester
Fabric Type:
Jersey
Technics:
YARN DYED
Feature:
QUICK DRY, Breathable, Plus Size
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
OEM
Model Number:
GGYX19026
Item Type:
Pajamas
Product Name:
2019 Hot Romper Knitting Women Sleepwear Adult Onesie Pajama
Prints:
Customized Prints
Style:
Woman Onesie Pajamas
Thickness:
Medium
Logo Service:
Custom Private Logo
Payment:
Trade Assurance,T/T, L/C
MOQ:
2 pcs
Sample:
7-9 days to make. Sample Fee will be returned when make a bulk order.
Bulk Order:
45-60 day to make.
Shipping:
By Sea, By Air, Express.

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
38X30X1 cm
Single gross weight:
0.32 kg
Package Type:
1 piece 1 polybag, 30-50 pcs in a carton.as customer's requirement
Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 15 To be negotiated
Product Description

Plus Size Women's Pajamas Knitting Adult Onesie



We can make in different styles, fabrics, colours and prints.

Private Label. Custom logo and packing service.

Welcome to knock SEND INQUIRY below to contact us for details.

Product Type:
Hot Plus Size Women's Pajamas Knitting Adult Onesie
Color:
Custom colors from Pantong Number as your demand.
Materials:
polyester/Cotton, Customized
Size:
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, Custom Size As request
Feature:
Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size
Minimum Quantity:
500 pcs.
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Label:
Custom Private Label.
Package:
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
Delivery Time:
30-60 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Price:
Factory reasonable price , no middle price .
Payment:
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight
Our Products


SEND INQUIRY to get more information


Who We Are

18 Years Factory

Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery. Just feel free to send us your ideas, designs or pictures and you will receive the high quality products.

Custom Design and Manufacturer

We have quality control technicians based in our factories to oversee the manufacturing process and ensure that compliance standards are upheld.

Complete Supply Chain Solution

We provide work in progress time and action reports to ensure that all production details are continually monitored. In the view of our excellent products and services,more and more buyers around the world are establishing business relationship with us.

Our Company
Packing & Delivery
FAQ
Q1.Is it possible to put our logo on the product?
Sure. Please send your logo to us.
Q2. Will samples be free?
No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q3. Do you carry different designs?
Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q4. Do you do any costum work?
Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?
Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q6. What is the price of the product?
Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.
How to cooperate