2019 Hot Summer Cotton Knitting Romper Pajamas Ladies Custom Prints Onesie for Adults

  • 10-199 Pieces
    $9.33
  • 200-1999 Pieces
    $8.49
  • >=2000 Pieces
    $7.64
Size:
S M L XL
Color:
GRAY
$
- +
available
Black
$
- +
available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
15 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 200 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 200 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 200 Pieces) Less
Samples: $50.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Contact Supplier
Samples - $50.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Loading... Add To Cart
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Pattern Type:
Striped
Collar:
V-neck
Closure Type:
Elastic Waist
Length:
Shorts
Season:
Autumn, Spring, Winter, Spring, Autumn, Summer
Sleeve Length(cm):
Short
Supply Type:
In-Stock Items, OEM service, Odm
Material:
Spandex / Cotton
Fabric Type:
Knitted
Technics:
YARN DYED
Feature:
Breathable, Plus Size
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
OEM
Model Number:
GGYX19024
Item Type:
Pajamas
Product Name:
Summer Cotton Knitting Ladies Custom Prints Onesie for Adults
Style:
Adult Onesie Pajamas
Size:
S, M, L, XL
Occasion:
Sleepwear, Nightwear
Thickness:
Medium
Logo Service:
Private Label Service Available
Payment:
Trade Assurance,T/T, L/C
MOQ:
5pcs

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
38X30X1 cm
Single gross weight:
0.46 kg
Package Type:
1 piece 1 polybag, 30-50 pcs in a carton.as customer's requirement
Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 200 >200
Est. Time(days) 15 To be negotiated
Product Description

 

 

 

 

 
 Product Type:
Knitting Romper Pajamas Ladies Custom Prints Onesie for Adults
Color:
Custom colors from Pantong Number.
Materials:
100% cotton, Bamboo Fibers/Spandex, 100% Silk, Cotton/polyester, Customized
Size:
 As request (s-3xl)
Feature:
Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size
Minimum Quantity:
10 pcs. 
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Technics:
Sulimation, 3D printing, digital printing, water ink printing, silk screen printing, embroidery, embossed, applique in Women Pajamas or other as request
Age/Gender:
 20-30
Label:
Custom Private Label.
Package:
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
Delivery Time:
  30-60 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Price:
 Factory reasonable price , no middle price .
Payment:
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight

 

Company Information

    Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd. is your complete China supply chain solution for sleepwear and loungewear.  Our mission is manufacturing creative, sustainable and small batch production to increase your business.  Whether you are an emerging designer, an eco-fashion pioneer, or a growing business looking for a production partner to scale with you, Qingdao Glamour Garment is here to fill your need.

 

* Do clothing custom service since 2000. Main products are pajamas, nightshirts, nightgowns robes and onesies for men, women and children

* 600 moffice and 2700 mfactory. 88 skilled workers.

* 7 production lines and 13 sub-contractor factories.

* 50,000 pieces of monthly production.

*  7 times quality checking during production.

* Specialized field: embroidery, printing, sequin embroidery, beading, rhinestone, dyeing.
* Exported worldwide,mainly to North America, Europe, South America, Australia, New zealand, South Africa and Japan.

 

 

Related Products

FAQ
Q1.Is it possible to put our logo on the product?
Sure. Please send your logo to us.
Q2. Will samples be free?
No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q3. Do you carry different designs?
Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q4. Do you do any costum work?
Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?
Usually 100 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q6. What is the price of the product?
Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.
Q7. How to cooperate?
Send the inquiry-Discussion about the details-Get our quotation based on the details- Pre-production sample made-Confirm the details- Send the deposit- Bulk production- Final payment and delivery-Future cooperation.