25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter) OR 1kg/bag (1kg net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag) or as per your request.
High Quality Coenzyme Q10 USP For Health
Coenzyme Q10 is a kind of ubiquinone, appears as odorless, orange-yellow crystals or powders. The melting point is 49° C. Coenzyme Q10 is readily soluble in chloroform, benzene and carbon tetrachloride, soluble in ether, petroleum ether and acetone, slightly soluble in ethanol and insoluble in water and methanol. It is stability under moisture and raised temperature but easily decompose under light.
Coenzyme Q10 plays as a role of a dietary supplement to support cardiovascular and periodontal functions. It is an essential to human life.
Coenzyme Q10 plays a role in the electron transport chain, one of the body's energy-producing cycles that converts food into energy. Research indicates that supplementation with this nutrient may support normal heart function and provide antioxidant protection.
1. Anti-Aging As a strong antioxidant Q10 protects cells from chemicals and other harmful factors.
2. AntiOxidant Q10 naturally prevents our body and cells from free radicals damage and works as a shield against
3. Muscles are also in need of this enzyme, due to its energy boosting quality. Experiments proved that people who
had a balanced Q10 level were more energetic and vigorous
4. Heart-related problems It is proven helpful in treating heart-related problems such as congestive heart failure and
to lower high blood pressure.
5. Improves immunity and can dramatically slow tumor growth.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used for treating cardiovascular disease.
2. Applied in Cosmetics, it can be sued for skin whitening, removing wrinkling and slowing down ageing.
Certification Of Analysis:
A yellow to orange crystalline powder
Corresponds qualitatively to the reference
100% pass 40 mesh
Residue on ignition
Coenzyme Q10 98.0 ~ 101.0%
Chromatographic purity ≤1.5%
Total Plate Count
25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two
plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter) OR 1kg/bag (1kg net weight,
1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag) or as per your request.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container kept away from moisture and strong light or
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.