Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, farms, restaurant, HOME USE, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops, Advertising Company
After Warranty Service:
Video technical support, Online support, Spare parts, Field maintenance and repair service
Local Service Location:
Egypt, canada, turkey, UNITED KINGDOM, United States, ITALY, france, GERMANY, VIET NAM, philippines, brazil, peru, SAUDI ARABIA, indonesia, pakistan, INDIA, Mexico, RUSSIA, spain, Thailand, japan, malaysia, Australia, Morocco, kenya, argentina, South Korea, CHILE, UAE, Colombia, algeria, Sri Lanka, Romania, BANGLADESH, south africa, UKRAINE, kyrgyzstan, NIGERIA, uzbekistan, Tajikistan
Egypt, canada, turkey, UNITED KINGDOM, United States, ITALY, france, GERMANY, VIET NAM, philippines, brazil, peru, SAUDI ARABIA, indonesia, pakistan, INDIA, Mexico, RUSSIA, spain, Thailand, Morocco, kenya, argentina, South Korea, CHILE, UAE, Colombia, algeria, Sri Lanka, Romania, BANGLADESH, south africa, KAZAKHSTAN, UKRAINE, NIGERIA, uzbekistan, Tajikistan, japan, malaysia, Australia
Place of Origin:
Paper Printer, Label Printer, Card Printer, Tube Printer, Bill Printer, Cloths Printer, rosin heat press machine, 2ton pressure make rosin,or extraction oil
Color & Page:
After-sales Service Provided:
Online support, Free spare parts, Field installation, commissioning and training, Field maintenance and repair service, Video technical support
Key Selling Points:
Easy to operate
Hot Product 2019
Machinery Test Report:
Warranty of core components:
Auplex Rosin Heat Press
Heating plate size:
6cm x 12cm
Any color is ok
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
50x25x50cm/wood box for 2019 NEW Product Manual No Hydraulic cheap tarik rosin flat plate mini small logo rosin heat press AP1903
1 - 5
6 - 20
21 - 50
To be negotiated
2019 NEW Product Manual No Hydraulic cheap tarik rosin flat plate mini small logo rosin heat press AP1903
Congratulations! You have discovered the wonderful world of Rosin, a cannabi heat extraction technique derived from the same method used in making violin rosin. The idea is simple. You introduce heat and pressure to cannabi so to extract the resinous essential oils from the plant material.
Manual Clamshell Heat Press Machines
110 V /220 V
6cm x 12cm (2.3" x 4.7")
mini rosin heat press
Dual heating plates each controlled separately by digital screen controller Fahrenheit or Celsius degree measure, Even pressure
Digital Controller Easy to Set Tempreture and Time
Rosin, solventless oil, is made by putting plant material under heat and pressure. Essentially, Rosin Tech involves using a heat press to combine heat and pressure as an extraction method. Auplex, we've mastered the art of Rosin and our presses are the best in the industry. Our Rosin Presses use precision, feedback-control heating and plates are designed for ideal heat transfer to your medium. After manufacturing and testing of each unit to the highest quality control standards,
The extraction process involves pressing nugs between parchment paper with a heat press to extract the valuable cannabes. it depends upon 4 things: @Temperature / @Amount of Time Pressed / @Amount of Force Applied / @Size/Weight of nug(s)
Don't be fooled by clever marketing- our presses produce the same pressure as our competitors at a better price!
What does Rosin Press Do
What is Rosin?
Rosin is a simple but powerful method for plant oil extraction. Originally, the technique was developed for a wholly different purpose—the lubrication of violin bows.
Rosin works through the application of heat and pressure, and may be used on flowers, kief, or plants. Is rosin the same as shatter?The resulting product can be quite similar, and can certainly rival shatter in terms of quality. Indeed, it may be far more pure.
The problem with other extraction methods is that they require you to introduce propane, butane, or other light hydrocarbons into your flowers while you are processing it. Once initial processing is complete, these impurities remain, so you must then subject the product to a further purge process.
Even after that is complete, chances are good there will still be some leftover hydrocarbons in your plant oil. Needless to say, that is not something you want to put in your body.
The rosin press removes the hydrocarbons from the picture entirely. Since they are never introduced in the first place, there is no need to purify your oil afterward—it is already pure.
In all other respects, the product the rosin press produces is virtually impossible to tell apart from shatter. It has the same clear, amber-like appearance, and it is comparable in terms of scent as well as flavor. It also is just as rich in terpenes.
Different Types of Rosin Presses
There are actually a number of different types of rosin presses which you can make or buy.
* DIY Rosin Press: If you have a hair straightener and a clamp, believe it or not, that is all you really need to make a basic rosin press. You also need some parchment paper, a tool to use to collect the oil, and gloves to protect your hands from the heat. Alternately, you can modify a hydraulic shop press by adding heat plates and use that instead.
* Manual Rosin Press: If you want to keep operation simple and costs down low, consider purchasing a manual press. These devices tend to be smaller than their hydraulic counterparts (see below), so they offer the advantage of portability. You operate them using a hand crank.
* Hydraulic Rosin Press: With this type of press, you use a hand pump to produce hydraulic pressure. They are reasonably portable, and offer a kind of “in-between” option between a manual and pneumatic press.
* Pneumatic Rosin Press: This type of press is basically like a hydraulic press, but it includes an extra feature in the form of an air compressor. This frees you from manual labor. There is no cranking and no pumping. You can adjust the pressure level precisely just by pressing a button. Because of the air compressor, portability is limited.
* Electric Rosin Press: This type of press gets you away from pumps and compressors altogether. Powered through a basic wall outlet, the electric rosin press offers convenience and ease of use and is ideal for processing large batches.
* Hybrid Rosin Press: This type of rosin press is designed for large scale commercial use, and offers ultimate flexibility. It can run pneumatically or electronically, or you have the option of using a pump manually if you prefer.
How to choose
I need a Rosin Press, Which one is right for me?
Auplex mainly produce electric/pheumatic/hydraulic/manual dual heat presses to meet different customer's needs. It depends on how often you will be using your press and your budget. If you plan to make rosin on an every day basis for extended periods of time, we recommend an electric or pneumatic or hydraulic operated press over a manual one to save both time and energy. That said, the manual presses are a great option for those using their press in a home/personal setting.
17 years manufacturing experiece for heat press machine and sublimation blanks,Regardless factory size,export volume,protudct designs or styles,we are at top supplier in China.we are also supplier of Famous heat press company like Gecko,Promotion Group,Luminol,Heat Press Nation,D-nail,Pro World... 5 year warranty for whole machine,we also have technical teams to support life-long quality support.