1. First we wrap each item in a white butter paper.
2.Then this article will be placed inside a polybag with childcare warning sticker.
3. Afterward we wrap this item in a white foam to protect from dents, shocks, scratches etc.
4. Finally such packed item is kept in a white cardboard box.
5. And then such four boxes in a Master Carton.
6. As per customer demand we apply FBA labels on Master Cartons and apply product barcodes on each inner box.
Usually we pack urns as per export standards but we also provide packaging as per customer demand, there three types of packaging we are offering as of now:
Standard Packaging with White/Brown Cardboard box.
Custom designed Color box packaging (with customer logo, name and other info)
Black Satin Box, Velvet Box and gift box packaging.
We offer Air and Sea shipping as per customer demand.
1. Air Express Cargo
2. Door to Door Home Delivery
3. Port to Port (Air Cargo and Sea Cargo
4. EXW and FOB Shipping
Please feel free to ask for samples before finalizing order for complete satisfaction from your side. Samples will be shipped by DHL/FedEx. Generally it takes 8 to 10 business days for samples to reach final destination.
We offer customized services as per the requirement of our customers. We are open to accept customer defined customized designs.
Amazon Warehouse (FBA Services)
We will also be able to ship your goods directly to Amazon warehouse on your behalf. Our team will pack the product, paste the product label, put it in boxes, put the final box labels and ship it from our warehouse directly on your behalf.
Payment Terms:Accept 30% payment to start production and remaining 70% after complettion of the production and before dispatching the consignment.
Payment Methods: We accept payment using Telegraphic Transfer, Wire Transfer, Bank to Bank Transfer etc. We also accept PayPal as a payment gateway in some conditions like specially for the first deal to buildup trust between the parties. We don’t accept Trade Assurance as payment gateway because Alibaba.com does not provide Trade Assurance Service for India Suppliers
It is a pleasure to introduce Afsha Handicrafts Overseas as a leading manufacturer and exporter of Aluminium, Brass, Iron and Glass art ware. Where we cater to joy section with young and trendy designs of Cutlery Sets, Ice Tong, Ice Scoop, Tableware & Kitchenware, Cremation Urns, Pet Urn, Silver Plated Items, Metal Flower Vases, Glass Artware, Photo Frame Picture Frame, Napkin Rings, Christmas Item, Candle Holders Candle Stands and Decorative Wedding Candelabra, Pillar Holders T Light Holders Hurricane Lamps, Trays Charger Plates & Bowls, Garden Accessories, Ice Buckets and Wine Cooler, Christmas Hangings, Buiders Hardware, Wine Accessories Bar Accessories, Hurricane Lamp Votives T-light Holders & Lanterns, Magnifying Lens, Figures Statues, Wooden Furniture and Wooden Tables etc. In brass we have nostalgic approach where you can find lamps antique replicas nautical incense stick holders etc. In camel bone horn and wood we serve to joy and nostalgic section with mosaic of mother of pearl bone horn stones on mirrors boxes photo frames lamps and much more. We are into this business since more than 10 years and we have experienced and skilled manpower to satisfy any need or requirement with full satisfaction of the customer. We believe in 100 percent customer satisfaction by delivering our best services like timely delivery, competitive price with best quality.
Q-Where are you based?
Q-Which Shipping port you need?
A- Nhava Sheva JNPT Mumbai
Q- What is Shipping time?
A- We take about 30 days to ship an order/ Production lead time is 30 Days Ex-Factory
Q- Can your products be customized/Personalized?
A- Yes, we welcome the modifications according to our customers.
Q-Can you Air Freight the Shipment?
A- Yes, We can do Air Freights.
Q-Can you provide Door to Door Service?
A- Yes, we can Send your shipment at your door Steps.
Q-What is the Warranty of the products?
A- Our all Products carry Replacement warranty. Customer should inform about the defected products within 20 days of delivery.
Q- Do you Carry Product Liability Insurance?
A- We have PLI for some of our products. But we can insure the product on customer request. The PLI costing will be absorbed in Product cost.
Q-Can you provide samples? is it Refundable
A- Yes, we can send samples by using Expedited UPS/FedEx services. Samples carry nominal charges that are refundable on order.
Note- Mold cost for new designs is not refundable
Q- Can you make our design?
A- Yes, we can produce your custom design. Just show us your drawings/Ideas/pictures.