2019 Wrist Strap Phone Case For iphone 7 8 6 6 s plus Case For iphoneX Xs max XR Relief Flower Floral Pattern Soft TPU Case

  • 50 - 99 Pieces
    $1.69
  • 100 - 499 Pieces
    $1.48
  • 500 - 1999 Pieces
    $1.25
  • >=2000 Pieces
    $1.10
Color:
Black Green Bright Yellow DARK PURPLE
Material:
Plastic
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 500 >500
Est. Time(days) 3 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Brand Name:
HZ
Compatible Brand:
Apple iPhones
Model Number:
HZ-21124
Place of Origin:
china
Compatible iPhone Model:
iPhone 6 6s 4.7inch 5.5inch 5.8inch 6.1inch 6.5inch
Retail Package:
opp
Type:
Case
Function:
Dirt-resistant
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
5000 Case/Cases per Day
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
opp
Port
shenzhen hongkong
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 500 >500
Est. Time(days) 3 To be negotiated

we can support mixed mode and mixed design ;
but MOQ 50 pcs; 10 pcs each mode each design;

please leaver us message ;

What's app:008613632842496

Skype:xktechnology2013

Wechat:duanxuqiao521

 

URL:hongzi.en.alibaba.com

 

Material
pc
Compatible
For iphone 5/6/6 plus 7/ 7 plus 8 x xr max
 
For samsung S7/S7edge ;s4/s5 /s6/s6edge /s6 edge plus;A3/310(2016),A5/510(2016),A7/710(2016),J5,J7, S3;I9500 / S4;I9600 /S5;NOTE4;NOTE5;;A7;A8;S7 PLUS;A9;s8 ;s8 plus
 
For xiaomi :4 5 note3 4 ,hongmi note
 
For huawei: p8 p9 p8 lite p9lite
Mix color
Accepted
Payment
T/T, Western Union;alipay; moneygram;
Delivery Time
3-7 working days
Price
According to the quantity

 

1Feature
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us if you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Express service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDEX , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like