Each piece is packed with utmost care. Wrapped in bubble wrap and then secured carefully inside an attractive box, so that the jewelry reaches you in perfect condition.
We know that each piece bought has a special meaning for you and your customers,so in order to protect your love and the quality of your products, we use safe and reliable Shipping partners to deliver our jewelry worldwide at your doorstep.
1 - 1
2 - 7
8 - 20
To be negotiated
You May Also Like
Packaging & Shipping
When will your products arrive your country? In stock products delivery (For quantity between 1 unit – 48 units) To North America: 6 days shipping time To South East Asia: 6 days shipping time
To South America: 7 days shipping time To East Asia: 5 days shipping time
To Eastern Europe: 7 days shipping time To Oceania: 5 days shipping time To Western Europe: 6 days shipping time To Middle East: 7 days shipping time
Custom order delivery (For quantity more than 48 units) To North America: 30 days production time + 6 days shipping time To South America: 30 days production time + 7 days shipping time To Eastern Europe: 30 days production time + 7 days shipping time To Western Europe: 30 days production time + 6 days shipping time To South East Asia: 30 days production time + 6 days shipping time To East Asia: 30 days production time + 5 days shipping time To Oceania: 30 days production time + 5 days shipping time To Middle East: 30 days production time + 7 days shipping time
Gulin Jewelry is a manufacturing and trading company specializes in fashion jewelry and accessories. We design and trades jewelry that are fashionable and trendy. We update our collections regularly and are always in line with the latest market trends. Gulin is dedicated to provide friendly service along with high quality jewelries at the most reasonable prices. Whether you are a retailer or wholesaler, we want and strive to be your one stop top supplier for all of your jewelry needs. With many years of experience in the fashion and jewelry industry, we believe that we can come up with business solutions to help you adapt any market changes. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any inquiries.
Why Gulin Jewelry? • We have a wide variety of products for you to choose. We believe there is always something
you will like from our collections. • Our collections are always in line with the latest market trends. • Our goal is to provide best customer service to our clients. Whatever demands from our clients,
we will always try to go beyond the limits. • Almost 20 years of experience in the jewelry industry, we are able to provide any suitable
solutions to your business. • We are conscious about the environment we live in, therefore the materials and any gemstones
used on the jewelry are all responsibly sourced and environmentally friendly. When will my items be shipped out? • For samples: shipped out within 3 days after confirmation • For In stock Item: shipped out within 10 days after full payment is received • For custom order: shipped out within 45 days after full payment is received How do I make a payment? • You can make a payment through L/C, PayPal, Western Union, T/T • We kindly require 30% deposit upfront and the rest of 70% balance before shipment. How are items packaged? Each piece in 1 OPP bag, every 100 pieces in a big OPP bag 1000 pieces in one Carton. Which delivery service do you use? • For sample delivery we use Fedex, DHL, EMS or UPS. • We will provide you with tracking number once sample items are sent out. • For other types of order, we may use other delivery service subjected to order terms and
conditions. Do you provide OEM/ODM service? • Yes. As an experienced and professional jewelry trader, we are able to provide both OEM and
ODM services. Can I get a sample? • Yes. We provide sample items to you at your request.