Packing: pp bag or according to customers' requests.
2018 European Virgin Cuticles silk top Human Hair women toupee and toppers
1 - 100
To be negotiated
Human Hair Topper
100% European Hair With Full Cuticles
Natural Black or Customized Colors Available
6 Inches to 26 Inches
5x7", 6x8", 7x9", 8x10" or Customized Szie
130% Density Or Customized Density
Mono Base with NPU Around & Clips Or Customized Design Base
We are a professional hair products manufacture with over 15 years history in China, with good quality and pretty competitive price. Our factory enjoy a high reputation by our customers from all over the world. We could provide with perfect quality hair, reasonable price and the high standard of craftsmanship, and which will appeal to the most buyers!
We also accept sample order to the new client, welcome to place a trial order to check the excellent quality. If you havere any quests, please kindly contact us at any time, we will provide the best competitive price, best premium quality and first-class service!
★ Introduction Of Toupee Design
★ Introduction Of The Knotting
★ How To Measure Your Head?
★ Hair Density Chart For Reference
★ Customer Feedback
★How To Protect And Care For A Toupee?
You wouldn't just pay a couple hundred to a couple thousand dollars for nothing, would you? Proper care for a toupee can help protect it's longevity and keep you looking great.
1. When you need to comb a wig, be gentle. Do not use regular brushes, and if you can, only comb it. It doesn't need comb every day. So let it rest.
2. While you're sitting at home, take it off and put it on a wig stand. The stand will help keep its shape and taking it off your head takes away from your own tugging and pulling hair out.
3. After washing a wig, do not shake it in a towel. Be careful and dry it piece-by-piece. This makes sure that strands of fibers don't fall off. Also never style your wig while it's wet. Even those wet-to-style hair stylers are known to damage your wig.
4. After saturating your wig in water, squeeze it dry. Don't wring it or the base of your wig could become mis-shaped and dry funny.
5. While washing your hair, never use shampoo meant for natural hair. " Even though normal conditioner is OK." The shampoo is too harsh and can lead to hair falling out.
6. You can condition your hair every couple weeks or so, to keep it shiny and soft. Make sure you don't do that every day and be sure to rinse it all out or it could lead to build-up in your wig.
7. Only wash your wig after wearing it for 20-25 times. If you do this daily or even weekly, it could lead to your wig looking less realistic and falling apart.
Packing & Delivery
Q1. What type of hair care products should I use?
1. To treat the hair as your own hair and using good quality shampoo & hair conditioner to care the hair. It's important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
2. You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
3. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
Q2. How long does it last?
It is mainly depends on how you maintain it. To treat it like your own hair and take very good care of the hair, and normally it could last longer than 1 year.
According to our old customers feedback, it also could last 2-3 years by well-cared.
1. To make sure to wash & condition your hair at least per one week, twice per week is better.
2. Using hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.