Beverage, chewing gum, dairy products, pastry, ice cream and so on.
E-955 / USP / FCC
10 Ton/Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter) OR 1kg/bag (1kg net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag) or as per your request.
Chemical Name: 1,6-dichloro-1,6-dideoxy-D-fructofuranosyl-4-chloro-4-deoxy- -D-galactopyranoside
Chemical Formula: C12H19C13O8
CMolecular Weight: 397.64
Code: INS NO.955
C.A.S. NO.: 56038-13-2
The only non-calorie sweetener made from sugar. Now a wide variety of foods and beverages can benefit from its natural sweetness. To meet the various requirements of consumers' individual dietary habits such as reduced calorie intake and health maintenance,the food and beverage industry strongly desires a non-calorie
sweetener with superior heat resistance and stability. Sucralose, the only non-calorie sweetener made from sugar, meets these needs. With a sweetness about 600 times the strength of sugar, excellent solubility and superior stability, Sucralose can be used to bring a natural sweetness to a wide variety of processed foods and beverages.
Sucralose Characteristics And Advantages:
1. Intensive sweetness,600 times as sweet as sucrose in 3% solution 2. Clean sweetness and tastes like suger 3. Free solubilty in water and high stability 4. Under room temperature,its solution with PH is the most stable one smong all sweeteners 5. Highly stable and maintaining its sweetness during heat processing of cooking and baking 6. Having low-caloric value and no raising blood glucose level,especially suitable for diabetics 7. No causing tooth decayed 8. Having neither toxin nor by-effects 9. Readily blending with most sweeteners to obtain ideal synergistic effect
Sucralose powder can be found in more than 4,500 food and beverage products. It is used because it is a no-calorie food sweetener, does not promote dental cavities,and is safe for consumption by diabetics.
Sucralose is used as a replacement for, or in combination with, other artificial or natural Sweeteners such as Aspartame, acesulfame potassium or high-fructose corn syrup.
1. Sucralose can be used in beverage: carbonated and still soft drink, fruit-juice and fruit syrup, yoghurt
and etc. 2. Sucralose can be used in food: hot and cold chocolate and beverage mixes and instant dessert, frozen
novelty and dessert. 3. Sucralose can be used in chewing gum, boiled sweet, mint, chocolate, gum and jelly and etc. 4. Sucralose can be used in pharmaceutical: tablet, sugar-free syrup, powdered mix and effervescent tablet
Certification Of Analysis:
White crystalline powder
White crystallines powder
Assay(calculated with reference
to the dried substance)
PH of 10% Aqueous Solution
Total aerobic count
Yeasts $ Moulds
Conclusion: The quality in conformity with the FCC VI and USP32.
Packing And Storage:
Around 3-5 workdays after your payment.
In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
1kg/bag,25kgs/Drum / Gross Weight: 28kgs/Drum
Drum Size & Volume:
I.D.42cm × H52cm, 0.08 m³/ Drum
Stored in dry and cool place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Two years when properly stored.
1. FEDEX, TNT and EMS for quantity less than 50KG.
2. Sea shipping for quantity over 500KG; and air shipping is available for 50KG above
3. Please confirm if you can make the clearance when goods reach your customs before
placing an order, If you need any help, please let me know!