notice Note: Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order. close

20W Commercial Lighting LED Pendant Light

  • 1-99 Pieces
    $14.40
  • >=100 Pieces
    $13.00
Color:
white black
Wattage:
20W
Emitting Color:
Warm White
$
- +
available
White
$
- +
available
Cold White
$
- +
available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
12 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Samples: $14.40 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Contact Supplier
Samples - $14.40 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Loading... Add To Cart
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Lighting solutions service:
Lighting and circuitry design
Luminous Efficacy(lm/w):
90
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
Alight
Model Number:
AL-PD0620
Material:
Aluminum
Type:
Contemporary
Light Source:
LED, LED
Number of Lights:
1
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):
1800
Working Lifetime(Hour):
50000
Beam Angle(°):
15° / 24° / 36°
Input Voltage(V):
AC110V / AC220V / AC240V
CRI (Ra>):
90
Support Dimmer:
Yes
Application:
Residential, coffee shop, hotel
Warranty(Year):
3-YEAR
Item Type:
Pendant Lights
Lamp Body Material:
Aluminum
LED Light Source:
AC COB
Warranty(Years):
3
Finish Color:
White / Black / Silver
CCT:
2700K 3000K 4000K 5000K
Dimming Type:
TRIAC Dimming / 2.4G wireless remote triac dimming
Size:
75 * 240MM

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
15X15X30 cm
Single gross weight:
1.250 kg
Package Type:
neutral packing / Customized packing
Picture Example:
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 12 To be negotiated
Specification
Setting Information
Finish Color
White / Black / Silver
Rated Voltage
110V/220V/240V
Power
20W
CCT
2700K/3000K/4000K/5000K
Beam Angle
15°/24°/38°
CRI
80/90/97
installation
Surface Mounted
Warranty
3 years
Product Description

Product Details

1. Three wattages for your choice.
2. The die-casting aluminum lamp body, with every parts well-designed and looking fashionable.
3. All parts have been strictly according to EU regulation.
4. No RF interference, no buzzing noise, no UV radiation. 

Technical Description

LED Dimming offers both perfection & peace of mind.

-Soft Dim Technology offers both conventional phase dimming
and DALI controlled solutions.
-Soft Dim allows you to create the perfect balance between visual comfort and ambience.
-Soft Dim Technology not only reduces both the luminous intensity and colour temperature of the light source when dimmed , but also so following the curve of a halogen closely. The result is gradual and smooth transformation between 2800K and 6500K over the dimming range of 1% - 100%.

-Remarks: Dual color COB LEDs , they only can reach around 80lm/W for whole lamp. If you don't need color temperature adjustable, only need normal dimmable(e.g 2700K,3000K,4000K,5000K), we can reach 100lm/W.

Technical Description

-The triac dimming circuit, a diode alternating current switch (diac) and an LRC circuit generate a pulse that turns on the triac for some portion of the ac cycle. (The diac can conduct current in either direction, but not until breakdown voltage has been exceeded.) A potentiometer adjusts the point at which the diac to send the triac a trigger signal.

-Triacs make up the heart of AC light dimming controls. Triacs used in dimmers have normally been characterized and specified for incandescent lamp loads, which have high current ratings for both steady-state conditions and initial high in-rush currents, as well as very high end-of-life surge current when a filament ruptures.

Installation Process
Applications
Certifications
Company Information
FAQ

Q1. What is special about your light?

Specially Made in our own mould. Different and more fashionable design.
Adopting cree chip, with 3 Years International Warranty. 
Customized Beam Angle. Rotating 320 degrees. All makes it easier for spotlighting.

Q2. What is your payment term?

Paypal or T/T. 30% as doposit, and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.

Q3. What is your delivery term?

After confirming PI, Goods would be ready within 15 Working days and will be sent after confirmation of payment.
Cooperation Express: DHL, UPS, FEDEX.

Our services

1. OEM & ODM, superior bespoke product only for you!
2. Your inquiry related to our products will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and your private information.
4. Any suggestion or comment of our product or our service will be highly appreciated.