220v ac to 5v 12v 24v dc pcb mount ite power supply
6 WATT SINGLE OUTPUT AC-DC OPEN FRAME
* Universal Input 90~264VAC * High Efficiency up to 81% * Approved EN55032 Class B and CIRSS/FCC Class B * Approved IEC62368-1, UL62368-1, EN62368-1 * Meets EN61558 (60335) * Continuous Short Circuit Protection * No load input power < 75mW * Over Voltage Protection * Constant Current (Optional) * Class II
6W AC/DC Power Supply Module
Output: shown in the following list.
Ripple (mV p-p) NOTE 1
Voltage Accuracy NOTE 2
Line Regulation NOTE 3
Load Regulation NOTE 4
% EFF. (typ.
1. Add a 0.1uF ceramic capacitor and a 10uF E.L. capacitor to output for ripple & noise measuring @20MHz BW.
2. Voltage accuracy is set of 100% rated load.
3. Line regulation is measured from high line to low line with full load. 4. Load regulation is measured from 10% to 100% full load. 5. Typical efficiency at 230Vac and full load at 25℃
6. T Version wafer with JST B3B-XH / B4B-XH and mate with JST housing
Typical at 25˚C, nominal line and 75% load, unless otherwise Specified
Cincon Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global supplier of switch mode power conversion products to the communications, computer, industrial, medical, consumer and lighting markets. We design and manufacture industry standard, RoHS compliant, DC-DC converters, AC-DC power supplies and LED power supplies. Our current offerings comprise over 3000 standard products including single & multiple output DC-DC converters from 1W to 700W , single & multiple output AC adapters from 5W to 150 W, open frame AC-DC power supplies from 5W to 1600W and LED power supplies from 16W to 150W. Cincon also offers modified standard and custom power conversion products. We're expert in the design and manufacture of power supplies engineered to customer requirements. Emphasis is placed on reliability, rapid prototyping and adherence to cost targets. Products are designed-for-manufacturability using the latest simulation techniques, test equipment and computer aided design tools. Our wholly owned, ISO 9001 & 14001 factories in Taiwan and China are outfitted with state-of-the art manufacturing equipment, including SMT pick-and-place assembly machinery. Quality and process control is insured using a variety of statistical sampling and analysis techniques throughout the manufacturing cycle. In addition, all products must pass a rigorous burn-in and fully automated final test before shipment. Our power supplies are engineered to meet worldwide safety standards. All AC-DC products and a variety of DC-DC products are UL listed or recognized; TUV approved and carry the CE mark. Cincon also certifies to other international safety standards, including PSE and CCC, on request. Products are also designed to meet the various international EMI standards.