250ML innocuity tasteless small color plastic bucket with lid

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.11 - $0.14 / Pieces | 10000 Piece/Pieces plastic bucket (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China
Model Number:
Round Bucket
Material:
Plastic
Type:
Bucket
Brand Name:
longsheng
Usage:
food grade packing
Color:
Transparent
Logo:
OEM Service
Feature:
food grade Eco-Friendly
Capacity:
250ML
material:
pp
Product Name:
small plastic buckets with lids
hight:
68.5mm
caliber:
73mm
bottom:
65mm
Thickness:
1.0mm
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
200000 Piece/Pieces per Month plastic bucket
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Packaging form : plastic bucket packagad by special export carton and plastic film
Size : According to the customer's size requirements
Port
tianjin
Lead Time :
7-10 days afterreceiving payment

250ML innocuity tasteless small color plastic bucket with lid

 

Product Description

Bucket detail:

1, All plastic bucket is made from new PP, PE or HDPE material

2, The color of plastic bucket could be customized, and the color of lid can also be customized

3, OEM service is offered

4, Plastic bucket has passed CE,SGS standard etc.

5, We can make round bucket and square bucket

6, Printing method: Silk screen, heat transfer and IML(in mold labelling)

 

Name250ML innocuity tasteless small color plastic bucket with lid

Type

small plastic buckets with lids
MaterialPP, PE, HDPE
Capacity

100ML,250ML,300ML,480ML,750ML,1L,1.2L,1.25L,1.5L,2L,2.5L,

2.8L,3L,3.2L,3.5L,3.8L,4L,5L,6L,7L,7.4L,10L,15L,18L,20L,25L,30L

Size(Top*Bottom*Height)
Weight72g
Colorstandard Pantone code for transparent, plain white, red, blue, yellow, orange and customized
Lid and handlewith or without
Logoheat transfer printing, silk screen printing and IML (In mold labelling)
Applicationfood package, chemicals, chemical fertilizer, persticide, water, paint, etc.
Advantagefood grade, fast delivery and factory price
Payment30% T/T as deposit, the rest 70% paid before shippment

 

Main Specification:                                                                                                             

 

Capacity
Height
Top dia
Bottom
Material
100ML
60mm
56mm
48mm
PP
250ML
68.5mm
73mm
65mm
PP
450ML
85mm
90mm
80mm
PP
750ML
110mm
105mm
92mm
PP
1L
118mm
120mm
105mm
PP
1.2L
130mm
123mm
105mm
PP
1.5L
145mm
130mm
110mm
PP
2L
130mm
160mm
140mm
PP
2.5L
160mm
160mm
140mm
PP
3L
140mm
180mm
160mm
PP
3.2L
150mm
190mm
170mm
PP
3.5L
180mm
180mm
163mm
PP
6L
190mm
240mm
210mm
PP

 

Company Information

Hebei Longsheng Plastic Products Factory, with 20 years experiences in designing and producing plastic products, specializes in the production of food packaging plastic buckets, plastic barrels, plastic pails, and plastic container or plastic storage bucket and so on. The raw material is 100% pure,environmental, non-toxic and tasteless, and it conforms to the national standard.

All plastic products are produced by automatic production equipment, and they firmly conform to the food package material industry standard. Our plastic buckets are exported to the United States, the UK, Germany, France, Japan, India, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan and so on, and have won the good reputation.

 

 

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

Package Details:

Plastic film wrapped/ PE Bag/ Carton   

With or Without Pallet 

Under Customer's Request

 

Delivery Details:

Delivered in 15 days after receipt of deposit