Features and Benefits:
• Flat spray pattern distributes the liquid as a flat- or sheet-type spray.
• Small- to medium-sized drops.
• Uniform distribution over a wide range of flow rates and pressures.
• Spray angles available from 0° (solid stream) to 110° at 40 psi (2.8 bar).
• Specially tapered spray pattern is ideal for use in manifold and header applications.
• High impact solid stream provides highest impact per unit area.
• Unobstructed flow passages minimize clogging.
1. auto/half-auto spraying pipe
3.usually match with manometer,
• Air washing
• Cooling and quenching
• Dust control
• Fire suppression/prevention
• Gas washing
• Liquor washers
• Water cooling
application as below: