30 years experience waste tyre recycling companies

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
  • >=1 Sets
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 30 >30
Est. Time(days) 25 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Tyre recycling machine
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Tire Machine Type:
Tire Recycling Machine
380V/50HZ or Customized
4 Years
After-sales Service Provided:
Field installation, commissioning and training
Suitable max tire:
no more than 1500mm in diameter
Control System:
"SIEMENS" PLC Automaticcontrol
Rubber Powder Size:
10-120mesh diameter
Production Capacity:
Recycle 4.0-4.5Ton waste tyre per hour
Rubber powder quality:
Purity of 99.9%(without any fiber and steel wire)
Electric consumption:
Patented design,electric conservation
Hardened tooth-surface
Transmission Bearing:
Japan NSK
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
30 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Wooden Case and Stretch Film for 30 years experience waste tyre recycling companies
QingDao Port
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 30 >30
Est. Time(days) 25 To be negotiated
Video Description

30 years experience waste tyre recycling companies

Waste tyre recycling machine is used for recycling the scrap tires, (either nylon tires or radial tires ) to get rubber crumb.The steel wire can also be separated from the tires and sold to the market and make profit.

Rubber crumb can be used to produce "reclaimed rubber" "rubber tile/floor" "modified asphalt",etc.

It is a high profit project and brings you a lot fortune.More important,It is co friendly during processing.30% energy saving than other similar products sold on the market . The investor will save lots of money on power consumption by using our newly designed plant.
Technical Parameter

1.High production capacity,high efficiency,Patented design,Environmental protection, energy conservation.

2.Motor&Electric Equiped with "SIEMENS" "MITSUBSHI" "CHINT",etc
   Imported PLC auto control,Safe, Seliable,Stable.
3.Transmission System:Higher transmission efficiency,Lower noise,Longer Service Life.
4.Easy installation,operation and maintenance to reduce running cost.
5.Can be customized.

Packing & Delivery

Step 1: Machine main body and accessories rust preventing oil treatment.
Step 2: Wooden Carton or stretch film packing.

About SeaKing

Qingdao Sea King Machinery Co., Ltd. is located in the west coast of Qingdao,is one of the most famous rubber machinery manufacturers.We have been specializing in rubber machinery for more than 30 years.
The company has passed ISO9001:2008 certification,CE certification,SGS certification,france BV certification.
The main product of our company: Internal mixer, Two roll Mixing mill ,extruding equipments,calendar equipments,Cutting machine,cooling equipment,Vulcanizing equipment,and Reclaimed rubber production line,rubber sheet extrusion line,Motorcycle&bicycle Tube &Tires production line,Conveyor Belt production line, v belt production line,rubber recap equipment and so on. Besides, we also can base on clients' requirement to manufacture and design non-standard rubber machinery.
With the rapid development of our company, Qingdao Sea King industrial Limited was founded. The company has established good commercial relationship with many companies in China by joint venture holding. Products include Rubber Machine ,Raw Rubber Material Rubber Products and so on.
Our company has import-export rights. The products have been exported to many countries and districts around the world, such as America, France, Canada, Dubai,Australia,Peru,Brazil,Ecuador ,SouthAmerican,Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. By the advanced quality and service, our products have gained the praise of domestic and foreign customers.
We strictly follow the policy"to satisfy our clients' need with quality work ,advanced technology,optimized design solution and excellent service".

Cutoms Show

Q: Are you Factory or Trading company?
A: We are a factory with over than 30 years of experience in Rubber Machine.
     Factory Add:No,210 Tieshan Road, Jiaonan , Qingdao , China.

     Welcome you come to visit our factory,we will arrange schedule and book hotel for you.

Q: Why customer choose SeaKing Machinery?

 A: 3-5 Years warranty; Brand of strength; 30 years experience; Perfect Quality Management System,All prats Self-producing,No middlemen in the production process.

Q: What's your delivery times?

A: The delivery time is 20-45 days after order be confirmed. For the exact date,please check with our sales team.

Q: What's your After-sale Service?

A: 3-5 Years warranty, 30 peoples After-sales team keep working in 24 hours,Provide overseas service.

Q: What's your Payment terms?

A: 30% T/T deposit in advance, then balance the rest 70% before loading. 

Related Products
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like