316 Hydrogen Annealed Stainless Steel Wire
1) We are a professional stainless steel wire factory for over 20 years;
2) Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment. If needed, a Third Party Inspection is acceptable.
3) We promise, if the chemical elements isn't up to the national standard or as said in the contract, we'll refund 100% payment.
Products(free samples are avaiable)
1) Material: 316 ( 00Cr17Ni12Mo2) Hydrogen Annealed Stainless Steel Wire
2) Standard: AISI, ASTM, DIN, GB, JIS, SUS3) Diameter: 0.8mm-18.0mm4) Surface finish: Electrolysis bright, bright, Polish, matt.5) Certification: ISO9001: 20086) Packing: Woven bag, coil, others are also available according to client' requirement7) Application: Tie wire, pins, lashing, forming wire, filters, gaskets, elevators, safety wire, shaped and flat wire, conveyors, jewelry, springs, brush welding, electrical, wire line, craft and many more applications.
1) Trade Terms: FOB/CIF/CFR
2) Shipping Port: Shanghai Port
3) Payment: T/T or L/C at sight
4) Delivery: Within 30 days upon receipt of the 30% deposit
5)HS Code: 7223000000
Physical & Chemical Standard of 316 Hydrogen Annealed Stainless Steel Wire
Theoretical Weight Calculation Formula of Various Kinds of Stainless Steel Products
Square tube:(Width Χ 4÷3.14-Thickness) Χ Thickness Χ 0.02491(Unit: KG/Meter)
Round tube:0.02491 Χ Wall Thickness Χ(OuterDiameter- Wall Thickness) (Unit: KG/Meter)
2. Round Bar and WireDiameter Χ Diameter Χ 0.00623=KG/Meter
3. Profiled BarHexagonal Bar:OppositeSideΧ OppositeSideΧ 0.0069= KG/MeterSquare/Flat Bar:Siding B Χ Siding A Χ 0.00793= KG/MeterAngle Bar:0.00793 Χ(Siding A + Siding B - Thickness)Χ Thickness (Unit: KG/Meter)
Production Process of 316 Hydrogen Annealed Stainless Steel Wire