3750*1750*2350mm Customized Electric Mobile Fast Food Cart for Sale

  • 1 Sets
    $2,950.00
  • 2 Sets
    $2,650.00
  • >=3 Sets
    $2,500.00
Model Number:
TUNE-180
Machinery Capacity:
150 sets per month
- +
available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
15 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 1 Sets)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 1 Sets) Less
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Applicable Industries:
Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops, Advertising Company
Brand Name:
TUNE
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Voltage:
210V 220V 240V 380V 460V
Power(W):
1.1kw
Dimension(L*W*H):
3750*1750*2350mm
Weight:
550Kg
Certification:
CE ISO
Warranty:
1 Year
After-sales Service Provided:
Free spare parts, Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Application fields:
Vegetable processing plant, Winery, Cannery, Flour mill, Commercial catering, Cooking oil factory, Meat processing plants, Seasoning plant, Dairy products factory, Fruit processing plant, Bakery, Snack food factory, Frozen food Factory, Beverage Factory
Condition:
New
Application:
Food vending cart
Material:
304 Stainless Steel
Usage:
Mobile Food cart
Color:
Red, white, blue, black
Name:
china mobile food cart for sale
Model:
TUNE-180 china mobile food cart for sale
Package:
Stretch Film
Usaged:
Snack trafficking

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
375X175X235 cm
Single gross weight:
550.0 kg
Package Type:
Wooden box
Picture Example:
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Set) 1 - 1 2 - 2 3 - 3 >3
Est. Time(days) 15 20 30 To be negotiated
Video Description
Product Description
Name
Food Cart
Model
TUNE-180
Design 
We can make designs according to your requirements
Machine size
385*175*230cm (According to the floor plan or customized design)
Clour
Cusomized,different colors are available
Weight
350Kg
MQQ
1 Set
Payment Terms
L/C ,T/T,Western Union
Delivery Time
After receive deposit,we need 15-20 days to delivery the goods
Advantages
Both sides is made of glass fiber reinforced plastics
The inside and outside of the food cart uses car paint.
The backboard of the food cart uses double-layer color steel plate with thermal insulating layer
The front veil is anti-impact board
The bottom has inflatable wheels and is equipped with high-speed bearings and 4 jacks
Standard Equipments
1. Stainless steel counter 2. Stainless steel store cabinet
3. Double-layer stainless steel shelves 4. Water sink
5. Electrical box 6. Lamp 7. External power inlet 
Optional Equipments
1.Hot dog machine 2.Steamer Pot 3. Double Layer Oven/Salamander
4. Oven/Salamander Counter+Ice Bar 5. Rolling type hot dog machine
6. Single&Double Heads Electric Stove 7. Microwave Oven
8. Little Fridge 9. Range Hood 10. Ice Crusher 11. Griddles
12. Coffee Machine 13. Electric Grill 14. Heat Preservation Box 
Color and Design
Optional Equipment
Detailed Images
Company Information

Trade Assurance

We're so glad to inform you that we have Trade Assurance amount of $105,000USD which granted by Aliababa.com.It means you will get 100% payment refund up to Trade Assurance Amount.if we can't meet agreed delivery and quality terms contained in the contract. It is a free service for both of us.

Packing & Delivery
FAQ

1. Are you the manufacture factory or trading company?
We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on food cart more than 8 years.We own both of Domestic and international sales department.
2. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China, You can take a plane to Qingdao Liuting International Airport. We will pick you up to airport!
3. What's your lead time, how to shipment? 15 workdays by sea.
4. How to agent yours products?
to contact us in any time, And welcome to our company! We display more new design in our showroom!!
5. China shipping and custom duties?
We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of Qingdao port.
6.How I can pay you?
We will write our account information in the invoice, you only need to take the invoice to bank payment.
7.Can I pay when the product is here?
You need to pay 40% of the deposit, the remaining 60% paid before we shipped.

Contact way
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like

Similar products in other categories: