11.1V (Li-ion 18650 or li-ion battery rated voltage)
12.6V (Li-ion battery full charge voltage)
10.8V ( Lipo battery pack rated voltage)
The lithium battery protection board is not included the welding tabs.
BMS activate method : Use 12.6V Li-ion charger to charge it.
1) This board is not suit high power electronic tools, if use for screwdrier and drill,electric bike series make,fishing machine and 1W LED, please don't buy this.
2)Above 3A device,means the battry discharge rate is more than 3C.
1C rated battery, 2000mah equals 2ah*1=2A max working current.
3C rated battery means 2ahx3=6A Max working current.
Balancer is just a Auxiliary function, The balancing means when the battery charging,each series battery need with the same voltage.when ONE cell voltage get 4.2V ,the other cells not, the first cell voltage will discharge to wait the other cells rising to the same level.
battery internal resistance differences within 5 milliohm, voltage within 0.03 V voltage, capacity vary within 50 ma
1) high-accuracy voltage detection circuit;
2) terminal of the charger using high voltage device;
3) Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit (over-current 1, over-current 2, or load short circuit);
4) MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge;