3leds/pcs 5050 ws2801 led modules 12v
1. Each dot is digitally controlled, per PCS led module with 1IC and 3LEDs.
2. All of the LEDs are controlled at once so you cannot have one pixel with the three LEDs different colors.
3. The pixels use 3 x 5050 RGB LEDs, with a 120 degree beam width.
4. RGB Pixels are digitally-controllable lights, you can make any color, and animate.
5. The pixels are connected by a 4-conductor cable. +12VDC, ground, data and clock.
6. You can easily cut the strand or attach more onto the end.
7. The total max brightness of all LEDs is about 6000mcd.
8. The LEDs are constant-current driven so you'll have even colors through-out the strand as long as you have a stable 12V supply.
9. Each strand has 20 pixels in series usually! Each strand has two JST SM 3-pin connectors so you can connect multiple strands in a row,
as many as you wish, just watch for how much current they want.
10. Brand: iPixel LED.
SPI signal: LED Modules + LED power supply + LED controller
DMX control: LED Modules + LED pwer supply + DMX Controller + DMX decoder
LED controller: T- series SD card controller, RF remote controller, DMX controller, Arduino...
(offline / PC online)
LED power suppply: Meanwell power supply, T- series, A- series power supply...
(waterproof / non-waterproof)