1)Standard wooden crate ;
2) End-cap wooden cases,
3)frame glass and processed mirrors with retail packaging by corrugated cartons. Seaworthy wooden crates with paper interleaved, and rubber sheet, foam, plastic paper, cardboard etc inside to protect the mirror glass
Qingdao Shanghai, China
1 - 1000
To be negotiated
3mm aluminum copper free silver mirror hang on bathroom wall
1) Made of quality silver mirror copper free
2) Thickness: 3mm to 6mm, with max size: 1830 x 3300mm
3) PE glossy film and PVC woven fabric film available
1) Made of quality silver mirror or aluminum mirror
2) Safety mirror is produced by attaching an adhesive protective plastic film on the back of mirror. It can prevent people from being hurt while mirror is breaking by accident.
3) Widely used in North America, Russia, Australia and some other western European countries.
4) PE glossy film CAT I and PVC woven fabric film CAT II available.
5) Thickness: 3mm to 6mm, max size 1830 x 3300mm.
6) Can be used on sliding door, public area and home decorating.
7) Packed in seaworthy wooden crates, suitable for long-distance sea transportation
8) Customer size acceptable.
Packaging & Shipping
1- As a professional manufacturer, we could guarantee you premium products and competitive pricing;
2- We always keep the promise of shortest delivery, which mostly within 2 weeks.
3- Over 10 years' export experience of our sales team provides you the most suitable product solution under smooth communication. 4- Speedy delivery and Strict QC for each piece satisfy your customers' needs perfectly; 5- Excellent after-sales service removes your potential worries; 6- Goods safety is well achieved by professional seaworthy wooden crates or ply wood end-caps with moisture-proof paper interleaved between two sheets.
Q: What standard you follow and what certificate you have? A: Our SINOY Brand aluminium mirror is made according to BS EN1036 standard and we have ISO9001:2008 certificate.
Q: How about the packing way? A: Usually our mirrors and painted glass shall be packed in seaworthy strong wooden crates or ending-caps with moisture-proof paper interleaved between each piece, suitable for long-distance sea transportation.
Q: How about the payment and delivery time? A: Usually the payment should be 40% in advance and the balance within 5 days against B/L copy. Delivery time will be within 4 weeks after receive advanced deposit or L/C at sight.
For further questions, please send us E-mail or consulting online.