3. Carefully place fuel holders at center of base.(Caution: always use a hot pad when touching the fuel holder. Fuel, fuel holders and fuel holder lids can get extremely hot.)
4. Set water pan into base and fill with water (fill with hot water for faster heating).
5. Remove the cover from the fuel canister, light the fuel and allow water to heat (steam from the heated water will keep the food hot).
6. Place food in the food pan and set this pan into the water pan. The food pan will be suspended above the water. Place the cover over the food pan.
7. To extinguish fuel, replace cover over fuel burner—DO NOT BLOW OUT. (For best heat efficiency, keep cover placed over food pan. Periodically check water level, as water will evaporate as it turns to steam.)
HOW TO CLEAN
Before returning chafing dish, wash out the food pans. Wash the chafing dish and the food pans in lukewarm water and a mild dish detergent.
1. FedEx/DHL for samples, Door-to-Door;
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for batch goods.