5 Colors Fashion EVA Women girl Sunglasses Case Bo Letter Zipper Peanut Eye Glasses Hard Portable Holder Sunglasses Box

Feedback Ratings
  • 100-299 Pieces
    $0.70
  • 300-499 Pieces
    $0.60
  • 500-19999 Pieces
    $0.48
  • >=20000 Pieces
    $0.26
Color:
- +
available
- +
available
- +
available
All 5 Options
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
3 day(s) after payment received
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
china
Brand Name:
HZ
Model Number:
sunglasses case
Material:
EVA
Item Type:
Eyewear Accessories
Pattern Type:
Letter
Gender:
Women
Item Diameter:
14.4 cm
Item Length:
14.4 cm
Item Weight:
50 g
Item Width:
6 cm
Item Height:
6.3 cm
Color:
red,black,grey,pink,rose red
Usage:
EVA Women Sunglasses Case

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
15X6X5 cm
Single gross weight:
0.056 kg
Package Type:
opp
Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 500 >500
Est. Time(days) 3 To be negotiated

 

 

Fashion EVA Women Sunglasses Case Bo Letter Zipper Peanut Eye Glasses Hard Portable Holder Protector Sunglasses Bo 5 Colors

  • Quantity:1 pcs
  • Package:opp bag
  • Size:144*63*64mm

 


  •  

 


 

 

 

1Feature
 
Logo signs or brand names could be printed;
we accept lower or sizeable order;
Can be sent by sea,Port:Shenzhen/Guangzhou/Hongkong
Any OEM / ODM orders are welcome.
 
2 Packaging
We usually pack our products by poly bags ,retail package, bubble bags and use cartons as outer packaging,
we choose the best and safe packaging material to make sure your orders won’t be damaged during delivery.
please tell us  if  you have Special requirements on the package, we will try our best to meet your demands .
 
3 Payment
We accept T/T, Western Union, , Escrow ,money gram, Alipay and cash as payment method.
We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days,
we request 30% deposit; the rest 70% should be paid after the cargo have prepared.
 
4 Shipping
We use traceable international Epress service(DHL,EMS,TNT,UPS,FEDE , and so on)to ship.
We ship within 3 business days after your payment was cleared. If your order is too big and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days 
 
 
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like