Extruded Polystyrene XPS Foam Board 2"x4'x8' is an extruded polystyrene insulation manufactured through a plastic extrusion process.
The resulting panels are almost 100% closed cell, strong, highly moisture resistant and easy to cut and shape.
Extruded Polystyrene XPS Foam Board 2"x4'x8' is widely used in wall insulation, low-temperature storage facilities, parking platform, the airport runway, construction of concrete roof and the structure of the roof, highways and other areas of moisture-proof inexpensive decoration industry material.
We promise for Tyco 100% fresh material, whether it's fireproof or not, its totally environment friendly, safe to human being and environment, free of HBCD.
ps: HBCD (hexabromocyclododecan), HBCD as a widely used fire resistant in xps insulation field, is forbidden in Europe from March, 2016, so we change formulation use another environment friendly fire resistant to produce board, it's safe. (With SGS report)
1.Are you the factory or trading company? Yes, we are the manufactory of XPS foam board, factory locates in the countryside of Hangzhou, owns 120000SQM.
2.Can you change the color like white , yellow or green Yes, we can produce XPS foam board with required color, for that the MOQ is 200CBM
3.Does the XPS foam board you produce is environment friendly or Green product? Yes, the XPS foam board we produce is free of CFC and HCFC.
4Can you send free sample? Yes, we can, while need your express account No. for the delivery or pay the freight to the courier.
5. What’s the max density of XPS foam board you can produce? Max density is 43~45kg/m3, while the compressive strength can be 700Kpa
6. Why the 5mm ~10mm thickness XPS is much expensive than normal thickness(20~75mm) panel? Because the 5mmor 10mm XPS is not produced from the production line, it needs to be cut from the thicker panel, so there will be a lot wastes and more labor cost.
7. Can you produce 1200/1220mm wide panel in 100mm thickness? Yes
8. What’s the normal lead-time of the XPS foam board? 7 to 10 days.
9. What’s the packing of the XPS foam board In PP bag, and when the board is thick and wide, we will pack with tape in buddle.
10. What’s the HS code of the XPS foam board 3921110000