Deep cycle /storage/rechargeable/maintenance free/sealed/VRLA/GEL/ lead acid battery 100% DOD CAN BE 350 cycles
1.No memory effect
2.Low self discharge and longer service lifespan
3.High discharge rate
4.OEM is accept.
1) sealed and maintenance free operation
2)Non-spillable construction design
3)ABS containers and covers(UL94HB,UL94V-0)optional
4)Safety valve installation of explosion proof
5)high quality and long lifetime
6)exceptional deep discharge recovery performance
7)low shelf discharge characteristics
8)flexible design for multiple installation positions
1.The battery is full of power when it’s out of factory, no need to use liquid charge;
2.no memory, no need to discharge battery use, suitable for circuit design;
3.by high partition, adsorption and strong;
4.there is no flowing liquid (poor liquid), does not leak acid and free Upside down,
5.comply with environmental requirements, ease of use,
6.the use of lead-calcium alloys, battery self-discharge is very low,
7.easy storage, less maintenance;
8.using ABS plastic shell and valve technology for safe use.
Structure and Characteristic:
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and LU 94V-0 ABS Plastic
2. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
3. Separator: Import high quality AGM separator.
4. Positive Plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
5. Terminal post: Cooper material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
6. Vent Valve: Allows the release of excess gas automatically for safety.
Application: 1. For dynamic, sound and images: electric tools, toys, portable vacuum cleaners, auto-run robot, electric bicycles, portable CD players, cameras, TVs, notebook computers, word processors 2. For telecommunication: car phones, mobile telephone systems, portable radio transmitters and portable terminals. 3. For survey and medical service: Portable measuring instrument, sphygmomanometer, electrically operated wheelchair. 4. For office: universal UPS, office computers, computer terminals and DOS operation system. 5. For communication: key pad telephone, PHS relay stations, telephone exchanges, cable TV and fiber-optic communications equipment 6. For security: burglar alarm system and abnormal alarm system. 7. For industrial use: emergency lighting system.