heat insulation or filtration non-burning sound absorption
Moisture absorption property:
Low Moisture Absorption Rate
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
Woven bag per roll or by carton + pallet
1 - 10000
To be negotiated
80-300kg/m3 Fiberglass Needle Mat/Fiberglass Felt for heat insulation or filtration application
Fiberglass Needle Mat is produced from bonding glass fibers by mechanical needling. Chopping in 3cm-8cm fibers by guillotine machine. And then puffed, carded and continuously needled by thousands of special needles. It is manufactured from a well-controlled types of long textile fiberglass to ensure mechanical bonding with no otherbinders.
The finished product has excellent insulation efficiency for exposure under high temperatures. It also can be used for insulation and filtration applications. Besides, other applications of this needle mat are wadding materials, moto mufflers, gun mufflers and elevator sound insulation materials.
1. Thermal Insulation, specification It can resist high temperature of 700, 850 and 1000 degree and can be cut into different thickness (3mm~100mm) according to the requirements of customers.
2. Flame Resistance Material The main element of glass fiber is silicide (over 50%) which is non-combustible and will not deform or embrittle even under high temperature for 3 consecutive hours.
3. Excellent Sound Insulation When the sound wave enters the glass fiber mat, its energy will be absorbed by the mat due to the friction between glass fibers and different sizes of air pockets. All in all, the sound absorbing coefficient of the glass fiber mat is higher than 90%. So it can be a good material for preventing the interference of noise.
4. Corrosion Resistance Glass fiber materials are chemical resistant. It can resist corrosion of strong acid and alkali. Its functions will not be diminished even after long-term use.
5. Light weight and Soft Material In comparison with the other heat insulation materials, glass fiber products are the lightest and softest material. If installed on machinery, it can help reduce the burden of weight and vibration. It is very flexible for application
Density of fiberglass needle mat can be 80-300kg/m3. Available thickness is 3mm-25mm. Width can be 240cm max. 100cm, 120cm, 240cm are very common so these width will be less delivery time. This e-glass fiberglass needle mat can withstand a temperature below 800℃(1472℉).
Packing: plastic bag + carton 1x20GP can load about 3.4ton 1x40HQ can load about 7-8tons.