80g 80ml Cosmetic Plastic PE Tubes for Packing Cream Lotion Paste Flip Top empty bottles Tube Packaging
super flat screw tube
flip top cap+lotion pump
aluminum foil sealing/sealing tail
2-layer or 5-layer
Matte or glossy surface
700pcs/CTN (Dia:40mm, Vol:100ml)
One 20ft container
Appr. 80,000pcs / container
Printing, labeling, UV, special package, etc.
Offset printing, silkscreen printing, hot stamping, etc.
In a big plastic bag first, packed neatly layer by layer, and then in a standard export carton, clear and safe
Cute and man-carried, factory direct sale, best price with quality assurance
Personal care, daily use, facial cleansing cream, etc.
1) Can we do printing on the cosmetic tube? Yes, you can. We could offer various printings like offset printing, silk screen printing, hot stamping, etc. Please send us the artwork in AI format.
2) What's your sealing way of cosmetic tube? One is the tube mouth sealed by aluminum foil and keeping the tail opened for mass filling. The other one is tail sealed and keeping the tube mouth opened for filling.
3) Can we get your free samples of cosmetic tube? Yes, you can. Our samples are free for the customers who confirm the order. The freight for express is on buyer’s account.
4) Can we combine many items assorted in one container in my first order? Yes, you can. But the quantity of each ordered item should reach our MOQ.
5) What is the normal leading time? For stock products, we will send goods to you within 7-15 work days after we receive your payment. For OEM products, the delivery time is 30-35 days after we receive your payment.
6) What is your payment term? T/T, L/C, DP, Western Union, PayPal are all accepted. For bulk production: 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipping.
7) What is your shipping way? We will help you to choose the best shipping way according to your detail requirements. By sea, by air, or by express, etc.
8) How do you control the quality? We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we will begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production; then do random inspection before packing; taking pictures after packing.