This still was completely re-worked and all the components optimally matched and aligned. The typical boiler with its ingenious, but uncomplicated water sealing system is supplied along with a mash sieve and a removable refining lentil. Also included are: the well-designed head, which is perfect for aroma distillation, with the screwed on swan neck, a spacer, and a generously sized condenser with cool water intake and drain. The newly designed still provides a well-formed head which allows the vapor to circulate better, an improved refining lentil with an effective integrated copper coil and an additional water drain. Uncomplicated and practical professional equipment for everyone who simply wants to distil and experiment with different fractionating levels and alcohol content and, at the same time, do not place much value on a classical-looking still. This equipment is excellent for distilling highly aromatic fruit schnapps from your own mash - and for the distillation of especially high-proof alcohol (e.g. vodka, Korn) using the refining lentil ( 4 pcs section plates , 4inch condenser, thermometer gauge ,2' -90°elbow on the top ,3' condenser, copper parrot with ball valve ,6pcsX 4'clamp,2pcs X3' clamp,)
Model Distilled spirit Usage ACE-I Alcohol content 80%±10% Eg,whiskey,brandy,rum Suitable for low alcohol concentration Getting high quality taste spirits. ACE-II Alcohol content 80%±10% Eg,(whiskey,brandy,rum)+spices. Suitable for low alcohol concentration Available for fruitful flavor with spices. Getting high quality taste spirits. ACE-III Alcohol content 80%±15% Eg,whiskey,brandy,rum, gin,vodka Powerful function for both low and high alcohol concentration. Getting high quality taste spirits. Available for fruitful flavor with spices. ACE-IV Alcohol content 80%±15% Eg,whiskey,brandy,rum,vodka Powerful function for both low and high alcohol concentration. Getting high quality taste spirits. Pot still Crude distilled spirit ≤ 65% General taste and low alcohol concentration (Usually,using together with column still) ACE-H Alcohol content 80%±10% Eg,whiskey,brandy,rum,vodka Economy for lower budget. Application to small-sized plant. Still Pot Column 1.Stainless steel/Red Copper insulated steam kettle. 2.Copper dome and helmet for optimal vapor contact. 3.High pressure clean-in-place system throughout. 4.Agitator and drain. 1.All Copper Column/Stainless Steel Column 2.Fully adjustable bubble plates. 3.Sight Glass, CIP and Themometer at every plate. 4.Stainless Product Condenser
1000 x 1250mm
1150 x 1250mm
1250 x 1680mm
1400 x 1700mm
1650 x 1850mm
1750 x 2050mm
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Packing & Delivery
According to requirement
The normal package is wooden box(Size: L*W*H). If export to european countries,the wooden box will be fumigated.If container is too tighter, we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.
Customized the diameter to fit.
The normal package is wooden box(Size: L*W*H). If export to european countries,the wooden box will be fumigated.If container is too tigher,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.
How does Cognac distilling work?
The design and dimensions of the pot stills are legally controlled. Two distillations must be carried out; the resulting eau-de-vie is a colourless spirit of about 70% alcohol (the aging process afterwards makes the alcohol level drop to around about 40%).
The wine that is supposed to be used for the pot still is called Vin de Chaudière. Basically, it's not the best wine in the world - it's actually quite a lousy wine to drink. But there is a reason for this of course: The wine should be low in alcohol, only around 9%. At the same time the wine should not be too intense in terms of aromas and taste. This is necessary for producing good eau-de-vie.
Also, the wine needs to be acid so the chemical reactions work better. The lower the alcohol degree, the better the concentration of aromas. The wines dedicated to Cognac production are basically quite natural, because the wine makers do not add anything superficial to the process.