Activated carbon, activated charcoal air filter, coconut shell activated carbon air filter
Coconut Shell Activated Carbon have very large internal surface areas characterized by microporosity along with high hardness and low dust make these coconut shell carbons particularly attractive for water and critical air applications as well as point-of-use water filters and respirators.
• Very high surface area characterized by a large proportion of micropores
• High hardness with low dust generation
• Excellent purity, with most products exhibiting no more than 3-5% ash content.
• Renewable and green raw material.
1. Liquid phase adsorption: Widely used in drinking water, domestic water, beverages and alcohol, power plant boiler water, industrial raw water purification, mainly used in citric acid, antibiotics, antipyretic drugs, vitamins, injection injection to remove pigments, impurities The
2. Gas adsorption: can effectively absorb the home decoration process of formaldehyde, toluene, ammonia and other toxic gases, safe and efficient purification of room air.
3. Chemical industry: for chemical catalysts and carriers, gas purification, solvent recovery, oil and other bleaching and refining, alkali-free deodorization.
4. Gold adsorption: in the metallurgical industry for the recovery of gold, silver, palladium and other precious metals and tail liquid recycling.