Alibaba face cleanser facial cleansing brush spin scrubber brush
AMB108--Facial cleansing brush
6V, 4pcs AA batteries (not included)
Material of main case
Color box size
4 replaceable applicators(body brush, face brush, pumice, face sponge)
Waterproof facial cleaning massager is a waterproof unit which is ideal for usage at bath room. It operates with 4 exchangeable attachments: big brush, small brush, pumice and face sponge.
1. Face brush is made of very soft bristles, specially designed for tender face skin. For exfoliation, to achieve the best result, you should first clean your face.
2. Apply brush with your favorite cleanser.
3. Gently move the brush across your face while making circular movements.
4. Please touch the brush on your face flatly.
1. Big brush is supposed to be applied on hand and body.
2. Apply soap or cleaner on hand or body. Then, gently move the brush on your skin surface in circles.
1. Cosmetic soft sponge gently massages your skin to activate skin activity to make skin elastic and greatly helps nutrition absorption of your beauty creams used to prevent and erase fine lines & black spots.
2. After deeply exfoliation and clean, dip sponge with your favorite nutrition.
3. Gently move the sponge across your face while making circular movements.
1. Please immerse your foot in warm water for a while. Then, wipe dry.
2. Apply pumice on foot and move in circles.
3. During rotation, pumice efficiently removes hard cells at elbow or under foot while brushes spin them away.
Preparing the unit for usage
Use one hand hold the unit downward and the other hand hold battery cap with thumb at the “open” mark position.
Pull off the cap.
Insert 4pcs AA batteries inside the unit, match the +/- symbols on the battery with the +/- marks on the battery case.(Notes: Please make sure your hands are dry when inserting the batteries)
Install the battery cover well.
Replace battery cap
Cleaning and storing
1. Clean the unit and all applicators each time after usage.
2. Do not use any alcohol, acetone, petrol, abrasive cleaning agents etc, to clean the plastic parts.
3. Rinse the brush and sponge with warm water. Mild soap can be used for thorough cleaning.
4. Use a dry cloth to clean any residues remaining on unit body.
5. Let all the parts air dry before storing.
Maintenance and replacements
Replace the brushes every 2 to 3 months for good cleaning and exfoliation results. Replace the brush if the deformed filaments can no longer be restored to their original shape. Worn filaments will move impurities around rather than remove them. They could also irritate your skin.