One extra set of heat exchanger, such as Solar coil(optional, if you need please claim in advance)
Working Principle: Compressor gets the low temperature and low pressure air refrigerant from evaporator,
then turn it into high temperature and high pressure air,
this air gets into the condenser to exchange the heat with water,
then the condensed air become low temperature fluid and release lots of heat energy.
Water gets this heat energy and become hotter and hotter.
This high pressure and low temperature fluid become low pressure by the primary flow meter device.
This low pressure and low temperature fluid, gets into the evaporator, Under the function of rotation fan, heat energy from air is absorbed by the fluid and becomes low pressure refrigerant,
then is absorbed by compressor, recycling to produce the hot water
Juteng Heat pumps have several advantages compare to other water heater:
1. Save money. Heat pump is a high efficiency water heater, to supply 4kw energy; it just consumes 1kw electric power. So compare to electric heater, it can save 3kw electric energy. Save energy means save money.
2. Environment friendly. Heat pump only need electric, so it doesn't burn fuels, doesn't exhaust pollution of air and water. It’s very clean.
3. Safe. Compare to common electric water heater, water and electricity is segregated in heat pump, avoid people getting an electric shock when bathing. Make sure humans' safe as Multiple-protections.
4. Free installation: Heat pumps can be installed in the garden, on the balcony, or on the housetop, or any place you like.
5. No affected by weather: Heat pump can work in the day and night. You can get hot water at any time.
6. Government support: Now, more and more countries government support heat pump users and give them subsidy.
Juteng is a professional company engaged in R&D, production and sales of air source and water source heating products. We have rich experience in refrigeration and heating for many years. Juteng have more than 100 workers, 4 production lines, 3 big workshops and large heat pump laboratory.
By 16 years’ growth our product line covers full range:
Multifunctional air to water heat pump,
All in one domestic hot water heat pump,
Split domestic hot water heat pump,
Commercial hot water heat pump,
Swimming pool heat pump,
DC inverter air to water heat pump,
EVI air to water heat pump,
Multifunctional water source heat pump,
Water to water heat pump,
Water tank (pressure bearing and insulated) for heat pumps.
Professional Testing laboratory was built about $450,000, which have a whole set testing:
1) Standard heating, cooling
2) Simulate Low and High temp working condition, a variety of ambient temp, indoor temp and outdoor temp.
3) Power consumption
4) COP and SEER
6) Air conditioner, water source, air source and hot water heat pump performance and capacity reliability testing
7) Controller function testing
8) Test goods at all kinds of power supply
9) Setting Temp ranges -25~55℃, its accuracy is +-0.2℃; Humidity ranges 20%~99%, its accuracy is +-1%.
10) DC inverter water flow and air flow control (100m³/h ~ 3000 m³/h)
11) Temp, pressure, power collector.
COMPATIBLE WITH SOLAR COLLECTORS
Juteng split and monobloc air to water heat pumps can be connected to solar collectors, for even greater efficiencies. The solar energy helps to deliver 60% of your hot water energy needs throughout the year.
Main quality control project list:
1. Check all parts before assembling.
2. Charge nitrogen to test leakage and pressure maintaining after welding system.
3. Vacuumize, the vacuum pressure ≤30Pa
4. Leakage detection by halogen after charge refrigerant.
5. Safety testing: High-voltage insulation test and ground resistance.
6. Operation testing, record refrigerant pressure, temp. etc.
7. Inspect inside unit’s cleanliness and appearance.
PRODUCTION PROCESS of HEAT PUMP
1. Base plates go online
2. Install compressors, condensers and evaporators
3. Assemble and weld copper pipes
4. Recharged with Nitrogen
5. Water-inspection (Check if exist in air leakage)