All-season performance factory supply aluminum accessories sliding window lock

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.453 - $0.485 / Piece | 1000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Door & Window Handles
Material:
Aluminum
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
lianxin
Surface Treatment:
plastic spraying
color:
white/black
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
one piece in one samll box,24pcs in one carton.This also can decided by customer.
Port
NINGBO

NEW! Factory supply aluminum accessories sliding window lock

WHY CHOOSE US?

1.Factory

2.Leading professional manufacturer of aluminum accessories sliding window lock.

3.Our factory owns a group of high quality and high-tech professional designers and staff members.

Our major products are as below: 
Hardware for window and door

CLICK HERE,BACK TO HOMEPAGE,YOU WILL GET MORE INFORMATION OF US!

Product Categories
Handles
Hinges
Door Locks
Window Locks
Rollers
Transmissions
Windbreaks
window operator
See All Categories

 

 

Q: How to pay aluminum accessories sliding window lock sample charges?

A: ANSWER: You can pay to our company account. When we received the aluminum accessories sliding window lock sample fee, we will arrange to send the samples to you soon.

 

Q: How to pay express charges if order aluminum accessories sliding window lock samples?

A: ANSWER:For those customer, who has DHL, FEDEX, TNT, UPS account, can give us your account and we will send the aluminum accessories sliding window lock samples by freight collected. For those customers, who do not have an express account, we will calculate the express freight charge for you and you can pay the freight charge directly to our company account. Then we will delivery the samples by prepaid.

 

Q: What are your terms of payment?

A: ANSWER: Usually, we accept T/T, irrevocable L/C at sight. For First order, we will ask the customer to arrange 30% TT in advance, and the rest 70% paid by the copy of the BL within 10days.

 

Q: What is your delivery time?

A: ANSWER: Usually, it will wants about 30days to finish the order after we receiving the 30% TT in advance.

 

Q: How long can you develop a new tool and send new sample?

A: ANSWER: It will wants about 30days to develop a new tool, and 15days to get the new sample. For the tooling cost we will ask 50%TT in advance, and the rest should be paid after your confirming the sample. If your quantity is big, we can undertake some cost for you.