2 in 1 VXDIAG VCX NANO Diagnostic toll for Ford and for Mazda
VXDIAG VCX Nano Function:
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
VXDIAG VCX Nano Description:
VXDIAG VCX NANO is an OEM diagnostic interface for the vehicles of use for Ford and use for Mazda. It can be compatible with OEM software of use for Ford IDS and use for Mazda IDS
VCX Nano accord with standard of SAE-J2534(Pass–thru), can be connected with computer through high speed USB2.0 to be compatible with most vehicle’s communication protocols. It will be used widely by car manufactures to make ECU online diagnosis and reprogramming.
It also supports the third party and OEM original diagnostic software. VXDIAG VCX NANO For Ford/Mazda OEM diagnostic tool is the update version of for Ford/Mazda VCM2 Scanner.
VXDIAG VCX NANO IDS diagnostic tools can work on new and for old Ford and for Mazda till year 2018 with multi-language available and update via CD with firmware unlocked.
5 Reasons to Get VXDIAG VCX NANO:
1. Work both For Ford and Mazda vehicle For FORD IDS Version: V114.01, For Mazda IDS Version: V114.00
2. Computer need produced after 2000 year, too old computer can not run the software.
Packaging & Shipping
1pc x VXDIAG VCX NANO Main Unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Carry Case
1pc x CD
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples or bulk goods;
2. By Air or by Sea for bulk goods, for FCL; Airport/Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
Q1. Can I have a sample order? A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time? A: Sample needs 3-5 days.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit? A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive? A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to proceed an order? A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application. Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order. Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on the product? A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q7: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 1 year warranty to our products.
Q8: How to deal with the faulty? A: Our products are produced with strict quality control system (if the problem occurs, the product can be replaced free of charge)