plastic tray / carton box or as per customer's request.
FOB Shenzhen or negotiation
1 - 99
100 - 999
1000 - 9999
To be negotiated
Aluminum Plastic Net Housing For Electronics
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
ISO9001:2008 and RoHs
1. Are you manufacturer or trading company?
We are professional manufacturer and have more than 10 years experience in Plastic extrusion profile.
2. Where is your factory?
We are located in Dongguan city, Guangdong province,China
3. What is your monthly capacity?
Our factory has 5 production line for PC/PMMA Extrusion profile, 7 production line for PVC/ABS/PP etc extrusion profile, with 100 thousand meters daily production.
4. Do you have a special price and service for wholesale?
Yes, Since we are focus on supply our plastic profile to Wholesalers and distributors to develop our B2B business.We will provide the most competitive price and best service to support our wholesale customers.
5. Can you accept OEM and ODM design ?
Yes, OEM and ODM are acceptable.
6. Can you supply the special design?
Yes, We can
7. Can we get support if we have our own market position?
Please inform us your detailed market demand, we will discuss and propose helpful suggestion for you, to find the best solution for you.
8. How do you ensure the quality?
We have strict QC process:
1). For raw material;
2). During the half of production;
3). Final QC check one by one before shipping.
More details please contact us.
9. Can I ask samples to test the quality? and Is it free charge?
Yes,we can send free samples to you, you just pay for the delivery fee.
10. What is the definition of Luminous Flux, Luminous Intensity, Luminance and Illuminance?
Luminous Flux (Φ, lm) is the light energy of lighting source in unit of time. Luminous Intensity (I, cd) is a measure of the wavelength-weighted power emitted by a light source in a particular direction per unit solid angle. Luminance (L, nit) is a photometric measure of the luminous intensity per unit area of light travelling in a given direction. Illuminance (E, lx) is the total luminous flux incident on a surface, per unit area.