Astragalus root extract Latin name:Astragalus MembranaceusSpecification:Polysaccharides10%-70%Astragalosides0.3%-98%
1. The role of the immune system: the impact of non-specific immune function.
2. Astragalus can increase the cell physiological metabolism of nucleic acid metabolism, protein and other metabolism.
3. The role of the cardiovascular system: Astragalus has expanded the role of blood vessels and the expansion of coronary.
4. Anti-fatigue, low temperature, high temperature. Changes in energy metabolism of immune cells. Promote cell division functions. Radiation-induced immune system damage has a protective effect.
5. Prevention of age-related atherosclerosis, improve lung function of aging has some significance.
6. Antibacterial, antiviral, anti-tumor effect; protect the liver; the role of the central nervous system.
Packing Detail:25/KG per fiber drum with double vacuum bags . Net weight:25kgs/drum.
Storage Situation Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light / heat.
Shelf Life Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.