The name kamado is the Japanese word for "stove" or "cooking range". It means a "place for the cauldron".
Structure of Kamado BBQ Grill
The kamado bbq grill is a round clay potwith a removable domed clay lid.
Kamado bbq grill is made from a variety of materials including high fire ceramics, refractory materials, and stainless steel. Outer surface is a high gloss ceramic glaze. In addition to the outer ceramic shell,a ceramic fire box inside the unit holds charcoal.
One or more grids are suspended over the fire to provide the cooking surface(s) for food. A draft opening in the lower side of the unit provides air to the fuel, as well as a controllable vent in the top of the dome lid for air to exit the cooker. Temperature is controlled by adjusting these two vents.
Usage of Kamado BBQ Grill
1. Open all vents.
2. Place recommended number of lump charcoal into the fire box and light starter. Allow 10-15 minutes for charcoal to light.
3. Put cooking grid on the top of the fire ring. Close lid and adjust top vent and draft to allow grill to reach the desired cooking temperature.
4. About 10-20 minutes later, put food on the cooking grid, take care of the inside temperature of the grill, and make some adjustment according to the thermometer.
5. Few minutes later, the food will be well cooked.
You May Like
16'' Tabletop Kamado
16'' Tabletop Kamado Grills
1. Made from heatproof clay, the body holds the characteristics of
The former makeslower surface temperature of kamado than metal cookers, and the latter causes fuel-saving.
2. The body shape is like an egg, in which heat circles around and around, so that your food is cooked quickly.
Themoisture will be locked insidebecause of the air-tight cooking chamber, so that food will be succulent and healthy.
3. The temperature can be controlled precisely from 50℉ to 800℉by top vent, bottom vent and thermometer,so it's versatility.
Varies cooking methods can be done underdifferent temperatures and accessories, such as, grilling, baking, roasting, smoking, and so on.
Producing and Tests
The kamado bbq grill need three processes of insperation to test the quality before it is delivered to you. 1. After assembling the kamado bbq grill body, our quality controller will inspect all, and eliminate ones that have small crack(s); 2. After burning continuously for several hours, the ceramic parts will be poured cold water. If they have cracks, they are unqualified products; 3. Before package, the whole kamado parts will be installed to check if there is any assembly problem. That will avoid those problems when you received.
Packaging & Shipping
Package and Delivery
Specification of 16'' BBQ Grill
15.8 inches / 40 cm
Cooking Grid Diameter
12.8 inches / 32.5cm
128 square inches
15.7"x22.4"x38.4" / 40x57x97.5 cm
NW. / GW.
Forcontainer order, the two cartons will be put in a pallet carton and be delivered by sea.
Forsample or LCL order, they will be put in wooden case and be sent by Express or by sea.
Test of Packing Quality
Our kamado bbq grill's package is strong enough to arrive at your place safely. When you get the kamado you can enjoy the food that it cooks.
It's safe when packaged kamado bbq grill weighing 0-21 pounds drops from 38 inches height.
It's safe when packaged kamado bbq grill weighing 21-41 pounds drops from 32 inches height.
It's safe when packaged kamado bbq grill weighing 41-50 pounds drops from 26 inches height.