Autumn and Winter High waist slim fitted checkered skinny trousers black and white plaid women's pants

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$11.86 - $17.34 / Piece | 50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Size:
S M L XL
Color:
White Red
Samples:
$50.00 /Piece | 1 Piece (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 101 - 500 501 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 10 20 30 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 300 Pieces) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
China
Brand Name:
Yangyang
Model Number:
P191422
Fabric Type:
Crepe
Feature:
Sustainable, QUICK DRY, Anti-wrinkle, Breathable, Plus Size
Supply Type:
OEM service
Material:
Spandex / Cotton
Technics:
Plain Dyed
Fit Type:
SKINNY
Pattern Type:
Print
Closure Type:
Zipper Fly
Waist Type:
High
Pant Style:
Others
Style:
Casual
Decoration:
None
Keywords:
Women pants
Colors:
Picture color or Customize
Product name:
High waist pants for women casual trousers
MOQ:
50pcs
Length:
Full Length
Sample:
Support Custom Sample
Size:
S-M-L-XL
Service:
OEM ODM Custom
Gender:
Lady Women
Logo:
Customized Logo Printing
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 piece/bag, special packing according to your requirement, please inform us in advance, cloth will be packed according to your requirement.
Port
guangzhou\shenzhen
Picture Example:
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 101 - 500 501 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 10 20 30 To be negotiated

 

 

Product Description

 

Style NumberP191422
Designs

High waist pants for women

MaterialSpandex / Cotton
ColorPicture Color And Customized
SizeS\M\L\XL
Logo LabelsAccording to customer requirements
ServicesOEM/ODM

 

Related Products

 

Company Information

 

Our Services

1.One package service from design to delivery

2.Customized products

3.Premium products with competitive price

4.Quick delivery

 

Our Advantage
About Products
Product Strategy

Medium and high end, big potential market, high-quality fabrics

 

Product Category

Diversified products to meet most of customers' requirements

Good sewing, nice packing
Competitive Price

 

About Production
Minimum order quantity

Effective delivery time, keep qualified and high quality goods

Professional design team
Fast delivery

 

About Service
Pre sales serviceProvide accurate quotation and timely reply according to customer's requirements.
Purchasing serviceRegularly update production, customer priority
After Sales ServiceDealing with the actual problems of the products sold honestly, credibly and responsibly

 

 

FAQ

Q:Can I wholesale with specials and services?
A:Yes, we are a professional manufacturer, offering wholesalers a favorable price and good service. Accept OEM and  ODM.
Q:What packaging does your factory use?
A:Can be customized according to customer needs.
Q:When can I ship after I pay?
A:Sample ordering time is 1-7 days, and batch ordering time is 10 to 30 days.
Q:Is there a sample?
A:Yes, but the customer needs to pay for the sample and delivery costs.
Q:What is the payment method?
A:The deposit for TT is 30% and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment.
 

Welcome to contact us today for further details about our company and products!