7-30days(According to the order quantity and requirement)
1. Q: What are the difference among Thermal Break Aluminum, Aluminum and UPVC material?
A: 1)Thermal Break Aluminum combined all the advantages of UPVC and Aluminum, solid,durable and thermal insulation.
2)Aluminum windows and doors are solid and durable enough, but thermal insulation property will be weaker.
3)UPVC material is one kind of resin, it has good thermal insulation property, but not solid and durable.
2. Q: What advantages of Thermal Break Aluminum material windows and doors?
A: 1) Solid and durable due to aluminum material, good thermal insulation property due to there is a PA66 nylon strip to separate the 2 pcs of aluminum profiles.
2)Good sound insulation due to the application of double or triple tempered glass.
3)Good air and water tightness property due to there is EPDM sealing strip around the frame.
3. Q: Are there any problems with the glass inside? Having steam or going foggy?
A: We use 5mm+6A/9A/12A+5mm double glass. The double glasses is made professionally, no steam or going foggy between them.
4. Q: Do you have installers or can you send installation team to project site?
A: Normally, we provide you with installation manual or instructions.
5. Q: Can I customize the design and size?
A: Yes, all the designs can be customized and size can be the same as you asked.
6. Q: What do we need to know to quote you the right price?
A: 1)Decoration drawings are much better. If you do not have, you just need to tell us the size of the window/door opening. Your decoration style and quantity are also helpful when we recommend you the right products.
2)We can discuss the profile thickness, frame color, hardware, opening style, glass feature etc, then we will recommend you the suitable items.
3)Any requirements on the details, we can help to realize it.
7. Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T 50% deposit,the remaining balance should be paid before container. If you want others, such as Western Union, we also accept it.
8. Q: How about the packing of goods?
A: There are 2 kinds of packing:
1).Bubble film. If full container, we advise to use it as it can save more space&load more goods.
2).Bubble film + Wooden frame. This is the standard export packing for goods with glass.