270.8 mm (10.0") x 176.0 mm (6.9") x 36.0 mm (1.4")
1 year free update
1.5 GHz Quad-core for autel mk808ts
7 inch capacitive touchscreen
Autel Maxicom MK808TS
1000 Piece/Pieces per Month Best Car TPMS Services Diagnostic Scanner Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS
Packaging & Delivery
Original Carton box
Best Car TPMS Services Diagnostic Scanner Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS
Shenzhen for Best Car TPMS Services Diagnostic Scanner Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS
1 - 5
To be negotiated
Best Multi Car TPMS Services Diagnostic Scanner Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS used together with MX sensor
Autel MK808TS, as an advanced Android-based tablet diagnostic tool featuring all-around fixes of Oil Reset/EPB/BMS/SAS/DPF/IMMO and the comprehensive TPMS service, is the ideal combination of MK808 and TS601 for DIY enthusiasts and auto repair stores to get faster and more accurate diagnosis.
What are the Differences between Autel MK808TS and Other DiagnosticTools?
1. Comprehensive TPMS Services include TPMS sensors activation, ECU information retrieval, Sensor Programming, TPMS Relearn, etc., to quickly and efficiently solve TPMS related problems
2. Full Systems Diagnoses is to read DTCs, live data stream, ECU information, and clear DTCs for all systems (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System, etc.)
3. 21 Special Services include Oil reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake bleed, DPF, IMMO Keys, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Seat, Odometer, Lang change, headlamp, CHG tire size, TEC learn, trans Adaption, Cylinder, A/F Setting.
4. Full OBD2 Functions include read current/pending/permanent DTCs, clear DTCs, View Live data stream/Freeze Frame data/I/M Readiness status/vehicle information, O2 sensor test, On-board monitor systems test, EVAP system test.
5. Auto VIN Scanis to identify vehicles with just one touch, enabling quickly identify the vehicle, san all the diagnosable ECUs on the vehicle and perform diagnostics on the selected system.
6. Wi-Fi Connection is to search online and network with others in the process of diagnosis
7. VCI Manager is to pair the tablet with the MaxiVCI Mini, check the communication status and update the VCI software and TPMS service firmware.
8. Auto Update is to automatically update the OS, the MaxiCOM system, and the Vehicle coverage software without time-consuming steps.
9. Widespread Vehicle Coveragein more than 60 worldwide vehicle models launched after 1996
11. Quick Link is to access to Autel’s official website and to additional automotive service sites.
12. Add-on Applications:
Shop Manage Operation - include Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager for managing the workshop information including customer information records and test vehicle history records.
Data Manager Operation–include Image, PDF, Review Data, Apps Uninstall, Data Logging for storing, printing, and reviewing the saved files.
Academy Operation – provide various tutorials and technical bulletins written by top-notch technicians and product experts for retrieving technical articles.
Maxifix Operation – launches the online troubleshooter database for quickly accessing to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven fixed files.
Remote Desk Operation – launches the TeamViewer Quick Support program for receiving as-hoc remote support from Autel’s support technicians.
AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Mini USB 2.0/USB 2.0/Wi-Fi/HDMI Type A/Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
Power and Battery
3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested battery Life
Around 7 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input
5 V/1.5 A
600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
5% - 95% non-condensing
270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)