Video technical support, Field installation, commissioning and training, Online support
Place of Origin:
Henan, China (Mainland)
100 ton cement silo
Landing leg height (m):
Discharging height (m):
Top cover is divided into two pieces
50 Set/Sets per Month 100 ton cement silo
Packaging & Delivery
1)FCL:20''GP,40''HQ standard exporting container
2)LCL,Flat Rack container:
Poly wood case
Wire cables are used for fastening the machine on the trailer or inside the container.
Cork wood are placed in front or behind the machine to protect it.
Plastic film is covered on the machine as a rain-roof.
Crane is used during the whole loading.
1 - 10
To be negotiated
Widely Used 100ton Bulk Powder Storage Cement Silo Price for sale
1. Introduction of 100 ton cement silo
The cement silo is usually used with concrete batching plant to store bulk cement. It is a main part of concrete mixing plant. Except cement,it can also store bulk material, like fly ash, fine ore, dry mortar, etc… It is featured by rain and dampness resistant, and easy to use, etc.
Our Bolted Cement Silo For Export Market, detachable cement silos which are manufactured in different capacities, provide great advantages especially in transportation.
2. Parameters of 100ton detachable bolted silo
Each section is divided into three pieces, the height of each section is 1.5 meters.
Top Cover is divided into two pieces
Cone is divided into 5 pieces
Discharging height (m)
Landing leg height (m)
Landing leg height depend on discharging height
Pneumatic arch breaker / Electric vibrator , 1 unit
Dust collector / electric dust collector
3. Features of 100ton Cement Silo :
1. With different capacities:30T, 50T,100T,150T,200T,etc.
2. Customized sizing and layout to specific requirement Sub-structure, easy transportation, installation fast, level display, with positive and negative regulator,Green filter.
3. Put in bulk powder (cement or fly ash), waterproof and moisture, easy to use and reduce costs , the top of cement silo with green filter, used to reduce dust leakage.
4. Equipped with a safety valve at the top of cement silo, cement silo used to balance the pressure difference between inside and outside.