Best Selling Motion Sensing Kitchen Water Sink Taps
1) It's wave-on sensor. Hands wave once, water flows while hands wave again water stops. Security stop 3min.
2) Cold & hot water: There is a mixer within the faucet to adjust water temperature.
3) Sensor STOPS working as long as manual handle activated.
4) Low power indication: This may indicate it is time to replace existing batteries with new ones or there is not enough power going to unit.
5) 180°rotation; Pull-out water hose with manul button to switch waterfall-flow or shower-rain-flow.
6) Water saving: Water efficient faucet reduces overall water usage without sacrificing water pressure.
7) Energy saving: Battery shall last approximately 3000 times/month for one year.