1. Refresh your mind: Studies have confirmed that the aroma of peppermint oil improves smell and taste, refreshing the brain, and is used in many ways, including inhalation, massage of foot acupuncture points, air diffusion or dripping into bath water .
2. Relieve headache:Put a few drops of essential oil on a cold towel and apply it to your forehead or massage your neck or temple, but don't forget to dilute it before touching your skin ,which is good for headache.
3. Relief from skin diseases:Peppermint oil can also prevent and relieve skin diseases. Its antibacterial properties combined with aloe and other basic oils can be used to relieve Hong Kong foot symptoms. If frostbite, repeated smear can also promote healing. Soaps that are often made with peppermint oil are also good for sterilization and prevention of skin infections. It also relieves erythema and acne. Massage the skin with it and there is pain relief.
4. Beauty skin care:Peppermint oil contains Menthol that is good for the skin and has a certain cooling effect. It is most often used for soap, shampoo and toothpaste. This oil contains a variety of minerals and nutrients such as iron, magnesium, manganese, folic acid, calcium, potassium, copper, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins A and C. These minerals and vitamins enhance the skin care effect of peppermint oil. The combination of vitamin C and peppermint oil's cooling effect can help protect against sun damage. In addition, this oil contains vitamin A to eliminate facial wrinkles and acne.
5. Promoting digestion:Massage the stomach with a few drops of diluted peppermint oil, or massage the foot with some pure essential oil, which can promote digestion and relieve the discomfort caused by indigestion.