This WiFi Energy Meter is widely used in a residential electricity system or a solar system. You can monitor the energy consumption and other KPI of your residential system or your solar system.
Please refer to https://www.iammeter.com/doc/iammeter/solar-system.html for how to monitor the KPI of your solar system in detail.
To see the demo of the web portal of our energy monitoring cloud (Iammeter Portal), please visit https://www.iammeter.com/dz/home/testuserlogin?username=lewei by your PC;
To see the demo of the mobile app, please visit https://www.iammeter.com/www/#/login/true by your smart phone. It is webapp on mobile phone just for demo, if you want to download the app file, please search "IAMMETER" on Google Play or Apple Store.
Effective real-time monitoring of power consumption of residential, commercial & industrial, or solar system
Bi-directional function to measure the energy in two ways: "From Grid" and "To Grid"
Visualized real-time data and historical data for analysis and easy understanding
Data report on yearly, monthly and daily basis
Open API enables perfect integration into corporate or personal website (such as SolaX portal, Afore portal)
Quick and easy setup to connect iMeter to cloud server via your home wifi network
Android/IOS app available on Google play and Apple store
2-pole DIN-rail mounting fits neatly in the meter box
Safe and easy installation by licensed electrician
WiFi Energy Meter
60A, 100A, 250A
2.4G WiFi Antenna
How it works
See below work flow of WiFi Energy Meter
1. Quick Wi-Fi setup to connect the WiFi Energy Meter to your home Wi-Fi network;
2. The meter upload the real-time data to Iammeter Cloud via WiFi Network;
3. View your data via Iammeter platform (https://www.iammeter.com) or mobile Android/IOS app.
How to install
Note: The electrician license maybe required for installer according to your local law.
Quick and easy installation.
Very few steps to finish Wi-Fi setup.
1. Use your smart device's Wi-Fi connection setup, connect to the iMeter's network, which will show up as iMeter_xxxxxxxx (xxxxxxxx is unique SN of iMeter). No password required.
2. Whilst connected to the iMeter's network, open a web browser and navigate to http://126.96.36.199; Enter the username "admin" and password "admin".
3. Eneter the SSID (your home Wi-Fi networks' SSID) and Key (your home Wi-Fi networks' password) and then click "Save&Reboot"
Iammete platform: https://www.iammeter.com, is an energy online monitoring&analysis IoT platform developed by us. The all measurement of iMeter is reported the Iammeter Cloud every 5 minutes. Then you enjoy the key function as belows:
• Monitor your energy consumption online anytime from anywhere • Quick connect iMeter-WiFi to the platform and start monitoring your power consuming by few steps of setup • See real time statistics, historical data and energy consumption analysis, such as voltage, current, power, etc. • Access your real-time energy data on cloud
• You can set the power tariff for different billing method, such as fixed rate, tiered rate and time of use rate
• You can the alert notification when the accumulated electricity consumption reaches a predefined value • Open API enables perfect integration into corporate or personal websites
Overview of Residential Electricty System Monitoring
Overview of Solar System Monitoring
As a bi-directional Wi-Fi energy meter, our WiFi Energy Meter is very ideal for use in a solar system. By bi-directional function, it c able to measure the energy "to grid" or "from grid" by only one meter. By using iMeter, you can easily to monitor the below KPI of a solar system online:
Direct self-use energy
Energy generated by solar inverter
To-grid energy (energy imported to grid)
From-grid energy (energy exported from grid)
The meter's data can be integrated with SolaX Portal, for details please refer to https://www.iammeter.com/doc/iammeter/solax-portal.html
Centralized Monitoring your energy consumption and bill
Historical Data Graph
Alert Notification by Email
Scan the QRcode to dowoload Android/IOS app or search "iammeter" in Google Play or Apple Store.