Miners are customized products according to customer's requirements, and therefore investments need to be cautious. Product’s after-sale service is as follows. Once the purchase is completed, it means the recognition of the policies. 1. No refund and return after the payment. 2. A 180 days warranty for miners by bitmain. We only warranty the items are orginal. If the product has issue, please contact bitman 86-400-890-8855, we will not responsible for the product issue! 3. Affected by the modes of payment/ USD exchange rate, the price of the product may be adjusted at any time, please contact customer service before buying.
4, If not paid the money, the price will change at any time!
5, Dont bargaining about the price, we have no time to waste!
6, Price include preorder price and instock price.
7, Buyers should deal with customs clearance!
The following conditions will make the warranty invalid, bitmain will not accept warranty: 1. Disassembled machine, unauthorized changes, or replacement of components. 2. Damage caused by lightning strike, voltage surge, faulty power supply, etc. 3. Burnt circuit boards or chips. 4. Damage by water, damp or corrosion.
Reference power on wall, Watt,
Reference power efficiency on wall @25℃, J/TH
Adapted AC/DC output requirement, Watt / Volt
1650 / 12.00
Hash Rate504MH/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
Power Consumption800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain's APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
Power Efficiency1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain's APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
DC Voltage Input11.60 ~ 13.00V
Chip TypeBM1485 ASIC chip
Chip quantity per unit288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
1. Specifications of the Antminer D3 are as follows: a) Hash rate: 19.3 GH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected) b) Power consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp). c) Dimensions of the miner: 320*130*190mm d) Hashing algorithm: X11
2. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
3. Bitmain recommends use of the APW3++ PSU with the Antminer D3. One APW3++ PSU can not power more than one Antminer D3.
4.The shipping for this batch is expected to start on a first-order-first-ship basis after 24 November for orders that Bitmain has received full payment for.
5. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs' clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
6. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
7. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.