soft enamel, real cloisonné, printing, engrave, photo etched, etc
Plating: gold, nickel, bronze, matt-gold, antique gold, two-tone plated, etc / two - tone plated
Original metal color
flat, rope, diamond cut, milled edge, etc
Packaging & Shipping
1. When I reorder my Game Coin , do I need to pay the mold fee / set up fee again?
- No, we’ll help to keep your mold for 3 years, during this time, you can reorder your product without mold cost.
2. I need some Game Coin very urgent, how soon I can get it?
- For printing product, we can produce within 3 days
- For product without paint color, we can produce within 5 days
- For product with 1 color or easy 2 colors, we can produce within 7 days
- For any more products, please send your design and quantity to our sales to get turn-around time.
3. The express ( UPS / TNT / DHL / FEDEX ) lost / broken my parcel, how could I do?
- If you didn’t receive your parcel in time, feel free to contact us, we’ll track the parcel for you.
- If you receive it, but it’s broken, part or all of products broken or lost, please take photo and refused to sign for it, then please send photo to us, we’ll contact the express for claim and re-make products for you for free if you still need them.
4. I received my Game Coin, but it was wrong, how could I do?
- Firstly, our factory make product according to our artwork and order confirmation. So please make sure the artwork and order confirmation that sales make for you was totally what you want.
- If the product was different with our confirmed order or confirmed artwork, we could re-make for you for free, also could provide discount if you can accept it.
- If the product is correct according to confirmed artwork and order, but different with “ what you think or want “, sorry, you may need to afford cost to re-making.
Contact us freely if anything we can help!
- If online, just click this :or
- Leave us a message:or
- Or you can send us an email: ****(name)@lifeng-gifts.com.
- Or Skype: nimo-lifeng, lifeng-joy Tong, lifeng-erleen, lifengecho, etc
Any questions or problems, feel free to let me know, I’d love to help!