Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
1) Full Case: 0.70mm SPCC + Black Coating;
2) Panel: Changable Panel Design (Tempered Glass or Iron Mesh Front Panel);
3) Left Side Board: 4.0mm Tempered Glass (Speical slide-way, looks no screws on glass);
1. 3.5"*2 or 2.5"*2 (Sliding Rail Metal Cage) + 2.5"*3 or 3.5"*2 (Fixed Metal Back Rack);
2. VGA Card Mount;
With 2 * HDD Plastic Braclet to install 2*3.5'' or 2*2.5'' device - Movable design;
1)USB2.0*2 + USB3.0*2;
2)Microphone*1, HD Audio*1;
3)Reset Button, Power Button;
5)Type -C (Included);
1)Front: 12cm x 3 or 14cm x 2 or 240cm or 280cm or 360cm or 420cm water cooling system;
2)Top: 12cm or 14cm x 2 or 240cm or 280cm or 360cm water cooling system;
3)Rear: 12cm or 14cm water cooling system;
JNP-CS02 Iron Mesh with ABS Front Panel
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
+86 137 10850 130
Alibaba Web :
Write To Us:
Room A, 32nd Flor. Solana Court, Metro Paradise, NO.368 of Tianhe Bei Road, Guangzhou, China
1.How can I contact your sales to ask question and inquiry?
Answer: You can contact us directly by Skype and Trade Manager. And can also enter into Product Interface to leave us message/email at the bottom of the page.
2. How soon can I get a response or reply from you?
Answer: Within 24 hours.
3. Can I get some samples before placing an order?
Answer: Of course, sample fee is required, and will be refunded once order placed.
4. How long is the production time?
Answer: It depends on quantity. Usually 30 days after deposit received and product details confirmed.
5. Is OEM provided?
Answer: Yes. Customized package and logo.
6. What RAM can you offer?
Answer: It depends on which product you are inquiry. Usually, 0.3% ~ 1%.
7. Where is your Loading Port?
Answer: Usually Shenzhen, China.
8. What are your payment terms?
Answer: Normally, 30% deposit and balance T/T against copy of Bill of Lading or L/C at sight.
9. After the installation of the keyboard, mouse, speaker, etc., they do not work.
Answer: • Check if the indicator light is on to confirm they are in normal power supply.
• Check all connections within the PC;
• Maybe not the cables are correctly connected.