The MaxiTPMS® TS601 is the most powerful TPMS diagnostic & service tool in the world capable of fully diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activating TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU. This professional tool is the best solution for tire shops and automotive workshops to perform TPMS service! *TS601 US Version: Designed for users in the United States and Canada. TS601 Global Version: Designed for users in all countries and regions.
Why Choose Autel TPMS TS601?
1. Sensor Activation:Activates all known OEM / Universal TPMS sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals;
2. TPMS Check Diagnostics:
l TPMS Sensor Check:Reads sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OEM part number, OEM sensor maker and OEM frequency;
l TPMS Relearn:provides users with quick access to the vehicle’s ECU, enables users to do TPMS diagnostics, such as reading/writing sensor IDs on vehicle ECU, reading/ clearing codes of TPMS system, reading TPMS live data, retrieving TPMS ECU information, and performing actuation tests and special functions, and to save data for later reviews and printing.
l Audit Report: Allows you to check the stored TPMS data in HTML file via connecting the tool to a PC using an USB cable.
3. TPMS Sensor Programming:Programs AUTEL MX-Sensor with multiple options available including Auto Create, Manual Create, Copy by OBD, Copy by Activation, (Clone Sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning);
4. Allows you to directly read feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly view the status of all TPMS sensors, and compare sensor and ECU data to instantly pinpoint system faults;
5. Offers on-tool relearn procedure for every TPMS-equipped American, Asian and European vehicle; no need for relearn charts or internet lookups;
6. Complete OBDDiagnostics:Offers full OBD diagnostic functions including Read/Clear DTCs, Freeze Frame, Live Data, Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, I/M Readiness Monitor, On-board Monitor Test, etc.
7. Offers visual / audio responses to make the operations much easier to complete;
8. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions;
9. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions;
10. Special service function: For GM, Ford, Chrysler users, if the hub is needed to be upgraded or modified, you can use this tool to determine the specific tire specifications that can be retrofitted and then rewrite the tire pressure reference;
11. Equipped with the RKE & RF monitor, the TPMS tool is capable of accurately testing the 315MHz or 433MHz key fobs to ensure perfect running. You’re able to quickly identify the condition based on audio and visual indications;
12. Data Record & Playback:Reads, records and playbacks TPMS live data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc. It allows you to print out data retrieved by the service tool by connecting the scan tool to a PC or laptop with the USB cable supplied;
13. Multilingual support: English, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian. English is the default language;
14. Extensive Vehicle Coverage: Works on over 46 vehicle brands;
15. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery;
16. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot;
17. Free lifetime update via USB cable or SD card.
Prior to registration, please confirm your network is working properly.
12-month warranty for any quality problems.
TFT color display (320 * 240 dpi)
3.7V Li-polymer battery
0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
202.2 mm (7.96")* 106.7mm (4.20") *37.7 mm (1.48")
We focus on development and international sale of automotive diagnostic scanner, auto diagnostic tools, ecu programming tools, car code reader, tpms diagnostic tool.